• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quit picking on Marvin

Joker

It is the second video link on the page. It has the Magic/Hawks playing...

http://www.operationsports.com/videoview_game.php?id=481

That was kinda funny LOL, but the Adaptive AI looks really promising, I will be getting this game tuesday! but anyways Marv's 3pt rating on 2k9 is on a 57 I believe so i'm not suprised they were'nt guarding him on the perimeter

So will NBA2K9..

Does it really? That would be great news if they could update ratings like that. It took years for me to finally switch to 2k and I'd hate for Live to have a great feature like that without 2k having it, although that's not nearly enough to make me want to switch back to Live.

yeah 2k will also have the realistic updates, but you can also edit them yourself right when you get the game so you dont have to wait for the update.

• Premium Member
Man that was brutal I swear that if I thought Diesel played video games that it was him narrating that. That's alright though, this is the year that Marvin will prove em wrong.

Even a computer game knows the truth about Marvin! :tease:

yeah 2k will also have the realistic updates, but you can also edit them yourself right when you get the game so you dont have to wait for the update.

Yeah I'll definitely do that but it's great to hear that they'll update on their own. The only downside to 2k9 coming out on Tuesday is that my poor Madden will have to go back and sit in it's case for a few months since I'm sure I'll be hooked on 2k again this year.

That's probably why Josh has a high IQ rating, Diesel???