• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Washington, Miami and Orlando 0-1

Brotha2ThaNite

Heat are terrible, I tryed to tell everybody but no one would listen.

The Hawks definitely impressed me tonight. There were many situations that were reminiscent of last year's road woes, where we'd get a lead in the game, but let them back in.

However, the Hawks met the challenge every single time the Magic challenged them. The Hawks definitely look like the team that took everything they had to the eventual NBA champions, except it wasn't on the Philips Arena court, instead it was on the road. If this team can win on the road and continue to hold serve at home like they did last year...O boy, this could be a good year...

Maybe I'm getting too excited about one game...but it was really impressive. It's gonna be fun to see what this incarnation of the Hawks can do with one full year to gel together.

However, the Hawks met the challenge every single time the Magic challenged them.

I was saying this in the chatroom. One of the most impressive and important aspect of tonight's game. Reminded me of the game against the Raptor's late last season. No hanging heads, just determination.