• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How confident are you coming into the Pacers game?

JJFAN4LF

I'm actually pretty confident. It's a new team this year, I doubt that we'll let ourselves lose 4 in a row. I expect Joe Johnson to have a good game. I expect us to move the ball around and our D to be tighter than usual. We're gonna have to watch out for TJ Ford, he's about as fast as Devin Harris, if not faster.

Let's go Hawks!

How confident are you guys?

Eh, I think Harris' length on Bibby was a problem as well.. Yes, we know he's faster than Bibby, but I think Bibby matches up better with Ford. I don't really think Ford has an outside shot, does he?

Anyway, I'm very excited for tonight..should be a fun game!

Go Hawks!

I don't feel too confident. I think it's a toss up. I expect this one to come down to the 4th quarter.

I think that defensive rebounding and turnovers should be keys for us. We need to keep Ford out of the paint and not get lit up by secondary players like Marquis Daniels.

If we really want to be a serious team in the East, we should be able to roll over teams like this even without Smith. I don't really see that happening though.

Edited by Lascar78

Eh, I think Harris' length on Bibby was a problem as well.. Yes, we know he's faster than Bibby, but I think Bibby matches up better with Ford. I don't really think Ford has an outside shot, does he?

Anyway, I'm very excited for tonight..should be a fun game!

Go Hawks!

no Bibby does not matchup better with a quicker and fast player than Harris. Ford killed him last year and Ford hits his jumpers against us. He may not shoot the 3 but he does have a mid range jumper.

I know I'm the last bum on the planet without a widescreen HDTV, but shouldn't I be able to see the score? It's the first game I've been able to watch on Fox South, anyone else having this problem?

Joe's had enough and is taking over. We can't keep any Pacer out of the paint though.

yah, the same problem here with the score missing on the broadcast ... it might have been a good thing that first quarter, the hawks with terrribble D.

Looks like this is the game thread...Horf twisted an ankle, questionable return. Could the frontcourt get any thinner? This game just got a lot tougher to win...expect the pacers to continue going right to the hole...shooting a torrid 63% early in the 2nd...

I love how they just let foster get a free layup on the pick n roll...They are playing pickup ball defense right now.

wait, now nesterovic does it and gets fouled..

They are shooting 60%, 75% from 3..more boards...and we thought NJ shooting 60% from 3 was a fluke :x

Edited by hussamga