• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks hottest fan?

WraithSentinel

Wow, if she says "I have to be honest with you" one more time, I think I will slap a fish.

She has a cute face, which is undeniable, but I wouldnt call her "hot." I like my women to have a body on them, and she just doesnt have enough of one FOR ME. But other than that, she does beat a lot of the women I was used to seeing at Hawks games...

• Premium Member
Wow, if she says "I have to be honest with you" one more time, I think I will slap a fish.

She has a cute face, which is undeniable, but I wouldnt call her "hot." I like my women to have a body on them, and she just doesnt have enough of one FOR ME. But other than that, she does beat a lot of the women I was used to seeing at Hawks games...

You obviously don't know.

Oh...I like women with a chest and urr, backside. Lets see...Esther Baxter (look her up), Tocarra (after she lost the weight), and my ex girlfriends. It is not the overriding factor, but it is just a preference.

i agree. my girl got to have a face and female chest appendage. dont really look for ass. Ciara got a face but no chest. i still hit though.

is this what your talking bout?

rwiahj.jpg

Edited by hoodstar

I don't know about THE hottest, but certainly one of the hottest.

I remember one of the play off home games against Boston last year... there was this blond... and all i can say is WOW!

[/quote

Ciara is pretty..she doesnt have big boobs but she got a little bit off ass and a very nice face..she is still beautiful to me

She had a performance on DWTS but the vids I found on youtube were not that good quality wise.

If not her then Keri Hilson is worth considering. I am assuming she is a Hawks fan.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Edited by HawksJJHorford

i agree. my girl got to have a face and female chest appendage. dont really look for ass. Ciara got a face but no chest. i still hit though.

is this what your talking bout?

rwiahj.jpg

Exactly.

For me though, maturity is ALWAYS the overriding factor when it comes to whether I date a woman or not.