• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have some great news for out of town Hawks fans

NJHAWK

Most likely the out of towners (like me) would be getting the Hawks broadcast since this year almost every Hawks game I've seen on League Pass has had the home announcers calling the game.

He's saying that it's on ESPN though....so we get douches who have never called a Hawks game before, as opposed to the million celtics games they've called.

should be fun.

He's saying that it's on ESPN though....so we get douches who have never called a Hawks game before, as opposed to the million celtics games they've called.

should be fun.

Bob and Nique will still be calling the game on Sportsouth. Like Bob and Smitty did last year during the playoffs.

I miss Smitty's commentary... :sad:

And to make things worse, I have to listen to Nique' using "heat check" every damn second..

But the thing I love about national games is Charles Barkley's commentary at the half... he's priceless...

Unfortunately Chuck is TNT. I think we'll have someone bad like Jalen Rose. Maybe we'll get Bill Walton.

Most likely the out of towners (like me) would be getting the Hawks broadcast since this year almost every Hawks game I've seen on League Pass has had the home announcers calling the game.

Im not sure that theory would be valid. I cant remember every game this year but I know I got the Hawks telecast for the Spurs game in San Antonio because Bob and Nique kissed Timmys ayss the whole game. I will say one thing for sure I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER A LEAGUE PASS HAWKS/CELTICS GAME WHERE I DIDNT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT HOMER HEINSOHN.