• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KG?

Chris18

• Moderators

Boston is 6-3 over the last 9 but considering that Boston has escaped by the skin of their teeth he shouldn't get too cocky. He will, but he shouldn't. The Celtics have got to hope they don't see the Hawks in the playoffs. A team like Toronto would be MUCH more preferable for the Celtics.

celtics are 6-3 against us the past 9 games. its not like they are 8-1. Celtics are the best team in the nba but lets not get cocky. you escaped the past 2 games by the skin of your teeth.

its not a rivalry but don't get ahead of yourself. its easy to talk you know your probably not gonna see us in the playoffs unless hawks get past the first round or the hawks slip from 4th to 8th.

Boston is 6-3 over the last 9 but considering that Boston has escaped by the skin of their teeth he shouldn't get too cocky. He will, but he shouldn't. The Celtics have got to hope they don't see the Hawks in the playoffs. A team like Toronto would be MUCH more preferable for the Celtics.

That's easy to say. But you never know who players or coaches want to play for whatever reason.

K.G. was really good tonight, by the way. He's arguably the most skilled big man in history. To me it's no argument. He is a freak. Sure would be nice to have someone you could really count on like that a number of times a game.

LOL KG only had 12 pts with 4 minutes left when Smith picked up his 5th foul. He wasn't doing squat.

LOL KG only had 12 pts with 4 minutes left when Smith picked up his 5th foul. He wasn't doing squat.

Well, those 12 were all off of excellent moves that none, and I repeat, none of our players have the capability of performing. He made the plays he had to, unlike some people last night.

lol, So is it every point counts, including those 12, or are certain points more critical? HMMM? Why are you acting like such a baby. Joe choked at the free throw line. Big Deal. He's got all year to win games. But to say the man didn't choke is more than ridiculous. And the way you are going about it is even more over the top. I'm sure you've never said anyone choked on a single play in your life, right? Get over it.

Actually, for all to see and behold, what exactly is a choke? Only in the context of a single game of basketball. What constitutes a choke to the great Exodus? Please inform us so that we might not make such mistakes in our judgement again. Because it's such a drag having to go through this over and over.

I still believe the Hawks need one more BIG man to play limited minutes, but who

can really defend the middle in critical points of the game.

Mutumbo sure would have looked great out there last night.

I know. He's older than dirt. He couldn't play major minutes. He would cost

more than the Hawks would be willing to spend. Still, try to imagine just what

he would have brought to the game last night.

There are probably other players available who are just as good or better, younger

and cheaper the Hawks could easily pick up. Not being familiar with all the NBA

players out there, I have no idea. I do know about Deke.

:write a letter:

Well, those 12 were all off of excellent moves that none, and I repeat, none of our players have the capability of performing. He made the plays he had to, unlike some people last night.

Excellent moves? If he was using excellent moves i think he would have been shooting better than 4-12 from the field last night up to that point.

lol, So is it every point counts, including those 12, or are certain points more critical? HMMM?

This from the guy making a big deal about one free throw. Hello, is anybody home?

If a guy misses one free throw that doesn't mean he choked. If he missed 2 straight or 3 out of four then it is more likely he choked. Generally choked free throws come up short. Childress in particular was notorious for this.