• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith needs to STOP shooting 3s

capstone21

• Admin

He is a horrid 3 point shooter. It is frustrating when he is out on the perimeter and waiting for that pass.

You say well if he is open then he should shoot it. He is ALWAYS open out on the 3 point line. He is left open for a reason. His jump shot is terrible...especially his 3 point shot.

He is our pf and he should be inside mixing it up. He is a pretty good penetrator and can score pretty efficiently when when he drives. He needs to stick to that.

He should be concentrating on offensive rebounds...watch how Zaza does is and take a page from his book.

I get so frustrated when he takes those 3 point shots. It always leads to a fast break for the other team. Just stop.

He shouldn't be shooting one 3 pointer a game let alone 3 a game.

It will make him a better player and it will help the team A lot.

He is a horrid 3 point shooter. It is frustrating when he is out on the perimeter and waiting for that pass.

You say well if he is open then he should shoot it. He is ALWAYS open out on the 3 point line. He is left open for a reason. His jump shot is terrible...especially his 3 point shot.

He is our pf and he should be inside mixing it up. He is a pretty good penetrator and can score pretty efficiently when when he drives. He needs to stick to that.

He should be concentrating on offensive rebounds...watch how Zaza does is and take a page from his book.

I get so frustrated when he takes those 3 point shots. It always leads to a fast break for the other team. Just stop.

He shouldn't be shooting one 3 pointer a game let alone 3 a game.

It will make him a better player and it will help the team A lot.

Thanks for this fresh new perspective. Never thought about this before...

how about get over it?? I will say whatever I want lol.. You guys make a million threads about this daily.. He's not gonna stop and he shouldn't stop just because some fans want him 2..

He shouldn't stop because of fans, he should stop because plain and simple it hurts the team. When you shoot 20% from 3 there is a problem especially when you shoot as many 3s a game as Smoove does.

how about get over it?? I will say whatever I want lol.. You guys make a million threads about this daily.. He's not gonna stop and he shouldn't stop just because some fans want him 2..

You are right, the other team's fan want him to shoot that all day. Not this Hawk fan.

It's obvious that Josh will continue shooting three's as long as he makes the occasional one. It's too late now for Woodson to do anything about it. It's just something we have to accept and hope we don't lose any games because of it. If Smoove isn't smart enough to stick to doing what he does best, there is nothing any of us can do about it but complain until we are blue in the face.

These are bad things that we know are going to happen pretty much every game.

1. Josh is going to shoot and super wide open three and miss.

2. Josh is going to play point guard and dribble into a bad situation.

3. Al Horford is going to travel taking his man in the post.

4. Flip is going to shoot at the end of the quarte when he's in and turn it over.

5. Marvin is going to get blocked on the inside(I don't think dude can jump well off of one foot.)

6. Mo is going to commit a unexplainable foul(usually on a screen).

Fix these and maybe we become elite.

I wondered why JJ passed him the ball when Smoove was posted at the three point line.

Maybe because he thought Smoove was gonna not be an idiot for once and swing it around to a wide open Marv in the corner...

I guess lol @ JJ for thinking Smoove might actually make the right decision.

Maybe because he thought Smoove was gonna not be an idiot for once and swing it around to a wide open Marv in the corner...

I guess lol @ JJ for thinking Smoove might actually make the right decision.

hahahahahaahaha

You're right. He should continue in his pursuit of the all-time low 3-Point percentage.

What are ya talking about? He's shooting at a career high! If he keeps this us he might get to 30. And from there, anything's possible. Including the possibility that he starts attempting 3 a game.

:no-no: :no-no: