• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby already in playoff form

NineOhTheRino

Every game is a big game.

Are you looking to call out Bibby in general or just because this was a "big game?"

I'd wager its that one.

Bibby sucked last night and in my estimation was the biggest reason for our loss but on the whole, he's been awsome this year.

For some reason 9OH doesn't like the fact that Bibby shoots 3s. I think.

Bibby has been far more consistent that i would have considered possible before the season. He gets his points primarily from long range shots which makes it much tougher for him to be consistent night in and night out.

This year Vince has games of 0-13, 3-12 and 1-10.

Turgolu has had games of 3-16, 1-17, 1-14. It happens.

gotta love the team MVP. But the 2-12 isn't the issue. Six assist! Your PG goes 2-12 and still only manages to drop 6 dimes. Will the real Mike Bibby please stand up! I tell ya if the Hawks can only rely on the good Bibby vs the garbage teams then I say bring on ACL3.

lol he's won us alot of gms too, & JJ went like 5-15 soit goes all the way around,not just bibby

gotta love the team MVP. But the 2-12 isn't the issue. Six assist! Your PG goes 2-12 and still only manages to drop 6 dimes. Will the real Mike Bibby please stand up! I tell ya if the Hawks can only rely on the good Bibby vs the garbage teams then I say bring on ACL3.

You love making terrible threads. The best being the thread you made on the Falcons board after the Falcons dominated the Chargers in every aspect but turnovers (two false turnovers, 1 muff) and you accused the coaching staff of being bad.

• Premium Member
Did I say that?

yes you did. and yes you've been reported!

And how does one become a Yankees, Hawks, and Dolphins fan?

Edited by NineOhTheRino