• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby already in playoff form

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

gotta love the team MVP. But the 2-12 isn't the issue. Six assist! Your PG goes 2-12 and still only manages to drop 6 dimes. Will the real Mike Bibby please stand up! I tell ya if the Hawks can only rely on the good Bibby vs the garbage teams then I say bring on ACL3.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
gotta love the team MVP

Your are in violation of established message board rules. You can only criticize Marvin, Zaza, Acie Law and Flip Murray. If others players are playing poorly, you must blame their poor play on one of the above four otherwise you will receive a warning!

Edited by Peoriabird

Your are in violation of established message board rules. You can only criticize Marvin, Zaza, Acie Law and Flip Murray.

Excellent post using some humor

If others play are playing poorly, you must blame their poor play on one of the above four otherwise you will receive a warning!

Not so funny. Warnings are few and far between on the Squawk.

• Premium Member
Every game is a big game.

Are you looking to call out Bibby in general or just because this was a "big game?"

Yes that was a Big game. Near sellout crowd, at home, and versus a team with a similar record should be considered a big game.

gotta love the team MVP. But the 2-12 isn't the issue. Six assist! Your PG goes 2-12 and still only manages to drop 6 dimes. Will the real Mike Bibby please stand up! I tell ya if the Hawks can only rely on the good Bibby vs the garbage teams then I say bring on ACL3.

Bibby is going to have some bad shooting nights. Thankfully it isn't a nightly thing like it is for Joe Johnson.

Your are in violation of established message board rules. You can only criticize Marvin, Zaza, Acie Law and Flip Murray. If others players are playing poorly, you must blame their poor play on one of the above four otherwise you will receive a warning!

I thought it was funny. LOL

Bibby had a hard time because they played D on him.

• Premium Member
Woody should have had Flip in for Marvin. We blew that win.

Now here is a guy that knows his Hawksquawk rules. Notice the subtle implication of Marvin Williams as a possible cause for the loss with his Flip should have been in instead of Marvin therefore the Hawks blew it statement. If you listen to this man and emulate those like him, you will have a long and prosperous life here on Hawksquawk!

Marv should have been in the game and should have had the ball more. He was posting up on Barbosa and could have done it all night long and scored at will. I was about to throttle Woody through my television. The JJ Iso show isn't going to take you too far when JJ can't hit a shot to save his life.

AL?

• Premium Member
Marv should have been in the game and should have had the ball more. He was posting up on Barbosa and could have done it all night long and scored at will. The JJ Iso show isn't going to take you too far when JJ can't hit a shot to save his life.

:hush: If you continue this kind of talk, you won't last very long!

Edited by Peoriabird

• Premium Member
feedtroll.gif

the man made the Hawks 1st shot then only hit 1 more the entire game. I like Bibby but he does not show up vs the good teams

the man made the Hawks 1st shot then only hit 1 more the entire game. I like Bibby but he does not show up vs the good teams

Just so we're clear I wasn't referring to you or anyone in particular, it was a general statement based on the irrational posts following a loss.

Now here is a guy that knows his Hawksquawk rules. Notice the subtle implication of Marvin Williams as a possible cause for the loss with his Flip should have been in instead of Marvin therefore the Hawks blew it statement. If you listen to this man and emulate those like him, you will have a long and prosperous life here on Hawksquawk!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Marvin had 17/6 with 2 steals and no turnovers. I guess that is not enough to avoid blame though.

24/6/5 in a win vs CLE

27/5/3 in a win vs DET

20/9/3 in a win vs DEN

22/8/4 in a loss and 19/4/2 in a win vs PHI

21/5/5 in a loss @ DAL

15/8/4 in a win @ MIA

I think those games all qualify as Bibby showing up versus good teams.

24/6/5 in a win vs CLE

27/5/3 in a win vs DET

20/9/3 in a win vs DEN

22/8/4 in a loss and 19/4/2 in a win vs PHI

21/5/5 in a loss @ DAL

15/8/4 in a win @ MIA

I think those games all qualify as Bibby showing up versus good teams.

That's all that has to be said regarding how absurd this thread is.