• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ out for Minny, possibly the next game as well

HawkItus

The article said that Acie Law was with his ailing grandfather. I thought earlier in this year Acie Law missed a game because of the death of his grandfather? I wonder if that was just misreported, I have bad memory, or this is another person in his family with health issues. Gotta feel for the kid.

his Grandfather was really sick before,he didn't die. I saw that alot too about his grandfather dying. I wonder where that came from.

Yeah im glad JJ is getting a chance to rest and relax. Lets see what our other players are going to do now. Should be fun to watch this game.

Agreed tg...I don't know what the Woodster will do at the 2 - I suppose MO. I guess that will give Bibby more time to create. I would like to see Flip in the 2 but he wouldl just shoot like a fool. Need to have solid players in there and get the win (we need one).

Edited by DJlaysitup

Maybe, just maybe we might try to establish a half court game with Smoove, Marvin, and Horf.

I am just glad that woody will have to learn to use other players. This is the reason you play your other players during the season. So that they will be ready to step up for games like this. But since they have a lot of DNP's it makes you worry about games like this.

It's amazing that we are at a point where we are relieved that our best player has to sit because of injury?

Does this mean that we have turned a corner?

Good question. But, viral infection my a**. Nice cover. He's tired. They're giving him these two games off. He'll be playing against the Clips at home on Sat.

I bet Gardner gets about the same minutes as Acie in this one.

Second, Horford is going to play heavy minutes despite Woody saying he would ease Horf back into the lineup

I would expect to see this lineup at some point tonight

PG- Bibby

SG- Marvin

SF- Smith

PF- Horford

C- Zaza

These are the guys that Woodson seems to trust the most, so he'll have them all on the floor tonight.

Projected minutes

Bibby 47

Marvin 44

Smith 40

Horford 35

Zaza 23

Evans 20

Murray 25

Acie 3

Gardner 2

Solo 1

Edited by frosgrim

I bet Richardson gets about the same minutes as Acie in this one.

Second, Horford is going to play heavy minutes despite Woody saying he would ease Horf back into the lineup

I would expect to see this lineup at some point tonight

PG- Bibby

SG- Marvin

SF- Smith

PF- Horford

C- Zaza

These are the guys that Woodson seems to trust the most, so he'll have them all on the floor tonight.

Projected minutes

Bibby 47

Marvin 44

Smith 40

Horford 35

Zaza 23

Evans 20

Murray 25

Acie 3

Richardson 2

Solo 1

Richardson?

Minny starting the 6'3" Foye at SG is EXACTLY why we will miss JJ. That was a HUGE matchup advantage for us and now it isn't. Minny won't have to double our SG tomorrow night and that will likely make it tougher for others than it would have been with JJ on the floor.

Sekou reports Mo will start. Foye is physical but undermanned against Mo. Problem is Mo does not have much of a post game.

I see Flip abusing Foye thou, he may go for 30.

his Grandfather was really sick before,he didn't die. I saw that alot too about his grandfather dying. I wonder where that came from.

I have been trying to find the article that I thought said that, but no luck so far. It probably was a mistake by whoever wrote the article, which I would assume to be Sekou but I could be wrong.