• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow this will make you think twice about a one night stand

Admin

If you follow the link it has pictures of what she did to him as well as a picture of her and she's actually a pretty girl too, who's obviously missing something in her brain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...carved-arm.html

One-night stand man wakes to find lover has carved her name into his arm

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 1:58 PM on 05th February 2009

A drunken fling ended in disaster for a man who woke up to find his lover's name carved into his arm.

Dominique Fisher, 22, used a Stanley knife to write her name on Wayne Robinson's upper arm.

She inflicted the injuries on the 24-year-old at her home in Blackburn, Lancashire.

Mr Robinson woke to find his body decorated with a star on his back, 'Dominique' written on his upper right arm, and numerous slash marks on his left arm and shoulder.

He told police he had drunk vodka and taken Valium and was not awake during the incident on the night of June 14 last year.

Mr Robinson said he panicked when he woke up and took a taxi back to his home in Fleetwood, Lancashire.

He said: 'I went to her place for sex, not to be tattoed. I can't believe she did this to me and I hate her.

'When I woke I was covered in blood. Dominique was snoring. I just had to get out of there. I didn't even wake her to ask what she'd done.'

'I'm scarred for life,' he told The Sun. 'I wish I'd never met her.'

Fisher was found guilty of one charge of unlawful wounding at Preston Crown Court on Monday, following a two-day trial.

She will be sentenced on February 27 at Preston Crown Court.

• Moderators
Now just imagine if some guy had done this to a chick what the reaction would be. She literally scarred him for life and she'll probably only get a few months in jail for it too.

Hopefully she has some assets and he can recover some $$ civilly as well.

• Moderators
Don't you think he's gotten his fill of her assets already? Seriously though, how often do people ever actually get what they are awarded in civil court?

It depends if she has the $$ or not. Once you get that order from the Court, you can start garnishing wages, garnishing bank accounts, getting liens against property, etc. What you can't get is blood from a stong, so the the question that is really worth asking is if she has the assets to satisfy a judgment or not.

Edited by AHF

It depends if she has the $$ or not. Once you get that order from the Court, you can start garnishing wages, garnishing bank accounts, getting liens against property, etc. What you can't get is blood from a stong, so the the question that is really worth asking is if she has the assets to satisfy a judgment or not.

Assuming that she doesn't have any assets but has a job and is convicted in a criminal court and has to serve a lengthy jail term then he can't do anything but wait until she gets out and then try to get her wages garnished assuming of course that she can even get a real job again?

• Moderators
Assuming that she doesn't have any assets but has a job and is convicted in a criminal court and has to serve a lengthy jail term then he can't do anything but wait until she gets out and then try to get her wages garnished assuming of course that she can even get a real job again?

Pretty much.

• 2 weeks later...