• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brutal 6 game road trip coming up

capstone21

• Moderators

So long as it ain't like the Knicks' home schedule last week, I'll take it. The flying has to be awful, though.

This is one of those trips where they like to blow it against Sacto but edge Utah and Denver. But winning in Motown would do wonders for momentum.

~lw3

With this team, you really have to take it one game at a time. Who knows which team will show up which night?

For me, tonight's game vs. the Pistons is the linch pin game. Win this one and you have some seperation with the competition for the #4 seed. Lose and you give the Pistons some momentum.

For me, tonight's game vs. the Pistons is the linch pin game. Win this one and you have some seperation with the competition for the #4 seed. Lose and you give the Pistons some momentum.

Well, Hawks got the Piston win and enter the all star break looking good. With a healthy

roster to travel west, we should be O.K.

When the Hawks are hot and the shots are falling, they can beat any team in the NBA.

Hawks bench has stepped up. The better they are, the better the starters must play

to get a lot of floor time. This is a good thing.

Hope they don't overdo the rest thing over the break and come back ready to sleepwalk

for their nex six games.

:nono:

• Premium Member
Well, Hawks got the Piston win and enter the all star break looking good. With a healthy

roster to travel west, we should be O.K.

When the Hawks are hot and the shots are falling, they can beat any team in the NBA.

Hawks bench has stepped up. The better they are, the better the starters must play

to get a lot of floor time. This is a good thing.

Hope they don't overdo the rest thing over the break and come back ready to sleepwalk

for their nex six games.

:nono:

Brutal is the word. 3-3 would be great but I wouldn't be upset if they go 0-6.