• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Grab Mikki Moore

capstone21

He didn't do so well when he played with us before.

Let's see, he doesn't score well, he doesn't rebound. Oh wait, we already have Solomon Jones.

he played well with JKidd. Kidd makes players better around him. Bibby is no Kidd but I think he can make Mikki Moore a factor on offense with the pick and roll and cutting to the basket. I would love for Mikki to come play for the Hawks. High energy guy too

• Moderators
he played well with JKidd. Kidd makes players better around him. Bibby is no Kidd but I think he can make Mikki Moore a factor on offense with the pick and roll and cutting to the basket. I would love for Mikki to come play for the Hawks. High energy guy too

I'd like to see us structure the offense to make Horford a factor on the pick and roll before we go for Mikki. That doesn't mean you can't do both, though.

That would be a good idea... the only problem is we dont run an offense and we might be lucky to see atleast 1 pick and roll a game....

I think I feel more hopeful with Sund running the ship than BK?

Do it.

How? Sund is a guy who comes in to run a team at the lowest cost possible. You think BK can't draft go look at Sunds drafts. As much as you wanna hate on BK the man made great trades. He screwed us when he was with Memphis when he got his man Gasol. Traded basically nothing for JJ and gave Sac a bunch of junk for Bibby.

How? Sund is a guy who comes in to run a team at the lowest cost possible. You think BK can't draft go look at Sunds drafts. As much as you wanna hate on BK the man made great trades. He screwed us when he was with Memphis when he got his man Gasol. Traded basically nothing for JJ and gave Sac a bunch of junk for Bibby.

but he has bad eyes for coaches