• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

16 pts 7 assists

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Mr Bibby not exactly tearing things up these days. I watched that entire Knicks game and I didn't see 1 once of effort from the starting 5. Just boggles my mind how Woody puts the game plan in concrete. Instead of playing a lazy Bibby and a uninterested Joe all night why not let Rio and Acie take over?

Easily your worst coaching job this year Woodrow.

Bibby didn't look lazy to me and I'm not going to get on him when I know he's still trying to get right after being so sick just last week, which he probably rushed back from too soon! My bigger concern was the announcers in the 4th talking about his feet bothering him. That really worries me!

On a side note Acie looked awesome in that little bit of PT he got in the 4th though and I loved seeing him showing that he can hit the 3. Maybe (I doubt it) he'll get some more PT now.

• Premium Member
Mr Bibby not exactly tearing things up these days. I watched that entire Knicks game and I didn't see 1 once of effort from the starting 5. Just boggles my mind how Woody puts the game plan in concrete. Instead of playing a lazy Bibby and a uninterested Joe all night why not let Rio and Acie take over?

Easily your worst coaching job this year Woodrow.

When Bibs shot wasn't falling, his screen and roll with Al was looking darn good. Best offense we have seen (even though it's simple) in 3 years.

• Premium Member
i thought he had, or still having a flu

that's one helluva flu. What..2 weeks now?