• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith Dogging It Again

d2v16DKG

:no-no: Already I see Josh Smith loafing, playing no defense, and playing out on the perimeter like a point guard. What's up with that? Things better change fast!!

Yeah he made his first 3 shots to lead the team with 6 points and the first rebound on the team (only team rebound through the first 6 minutes). You're right....he's dogging it.

Some of these anti Josh posts are so funny.

I only tuned in midway through the 2nd quarter....I forgot there was a game....

but Smith has been playing well. He blocked a couple of shots. His defense is pretty good. He even hit a three pointer. He missed the next one after but after he did, he hustled for the ball and got the jumpball.

I also got to read his lips "Hey Marv, that was my bad" when he missed Marvin wide open in the corner 3.

GREAT HAWKS DEFENSE IN THE 1ST QUARTER!

Bibcats = The lowest scoring team in the NBA.

The Bobcats attempted 21 shots in the 1st quarter.

Of the 21 attempet, three were for 3. They were 1`-3 from there.

They hit 17 shots, 16 from inside the 3 point line.

That means, they only missed 2 shots inside the 3 point line

for the entire 1st quarter!

14-16 = 87.5%

What happened? How did the Bobcats miss 2 shots? No wonder they

have the lowest scoring total in the NBA! Yeah. They only have 59 points

at the Half.

:no-no:

Yeah he made his first 3 shots to lead the team with 6 points and the first rebound on the team (only team rebound through the first 6 minutes). You're right....he's dogging it.

Some of these anti Josh posts are so funny.

Yeah, it's kind of funny that your buddy didn't even start the second half!

OK, but the Hawks look much better without Josh in there.

I'm not disagreeing with that and trust me I hate his seemingly lazy play as much as anyone but since we found out he has had the flu I think we should cut him some slack.

What does tick me off though is that these guys shouldn't even be playing with the flu or be around their teammates.

Wow did anyone hear the Charlotte reporter who said she was told that there have been some words exchanged by Smith and Woody lately and that we shouldn't expect to see Smith again tonight?

Maybe Smith hasn't had the flu after all and his 2nd half benchings have been because of his immaturity.

FIRE WOODY.

What would you say if Woody is fired and he's replaced by a hardass like Avery Johnson who won't put up with Josh Smith's childish behavior? Will it be FIRE AVERY then?

I'm not saying Woody shouldn't be replaced by a better head coach but if anyone thinks doing so will change the maturity level of Josh Smith is sadly mistaken.

Oh and good job Hawks missing 2 key free throws here late in the 4th!