• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chipper Jones hurt already

gsuteke

It's a minor strain of his oblique muscle. He says he's dealt with it dozens of times over his career.

I wouldn't have minded if it had happened in Orlando, but not at the WBC. Chipper Jones only has 120 games in that body a season. He'd be playing some in Orlando as well but I don't believe the intensity is the same at Spring Training as it will be at the WBC since the US got eliminated last time out.

I think it was a really bad idea for Chipper Jones to play in this thing.

• Moderators
It's a minor strain of his oblique muscle. He says he's dealt with it dozens of times over his career.

I wouldn't have minded if it had happened in Orlando, but not at the WBC. Chipper Jones only has 120 games in that body a season. He'd be playing some in Orlando as well but I don't believe the intensity is the same at Spring Training as it will be at the WBC since the US got eliminated last time out.

I think it was a really bad idea for Chipper Jones to play in this thing.

I agree. Let the young guys play. Chipper should be in his hyperbolic chamber when he's not playing in a regular season braves game.

He's injured again. Not good but then again I'm not surprised. This is the same injury that has plagued him for years and will continue to do so regardless of whether he plays Japan or Washington.