@Boston-L

Orlando-L

@Toronto-W

@Milwaukee-W

Indiana-L

Miami-L

@Memphis-W

Final Record:45-37

EDITED:I'll give them the win at home against SA... It's time they beat SA.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

So you don't think we'll beat any of the good teams, at home? Not surprised. For the most part we have been extremely competitive with every good team we've played at home. We won't lose all of the games against the good teams.

SA is definitely not the one I'd pick to win though, they are just so fundamentally sound it's tough for the Hawks to win against that team.

So you don't think we'll beat any of the good teams, at home? Not surprised. For the most part we have been extremely competitive with every good team we've played at home. We won't lose all of the games against the good teams.

SA is definitely not the one I'd pick to win though, they are just so fundamentally sound it's tough for the Hawks to win against that team.

They got to beat that team sooner or later. It seems like forever since they've beaten them. They got to beat them sooner or later. I think they have a better chance of Manu doesn't play. The team is going to have no answer for him.

I'm reading the reports and he might be back in a week... So he will be back before the game. So yeah, it makes it a tough win. They might win a game or two against good teams that I'm not predicting and they might have a loss or two to a crap team. They got to win that Miami game... I'm sure they know that, but they're still the Hawks so we will see. Last two games aside, this team win 2+ months without beating a quality team. They could very well lose all the remaining games against good teams. However, if Boston is still without KG, a win at home over them is possible.

But the reports say that KG will be back right before the game in Atlanta. Probably against SA or Memphis.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

They got to beat that team sooner or later. It seems like forever since they've beaten them. They got to beat them sooner or later. I think they have a better chance of Manu doesn't play. The team is going to have no answer for him.

Manu always kills us, we almost beat them last time but he made some impossible shots at the end of the game and they beat us.

Last two games aside, this team win 2+ months without beating a quality team.

We didn't hardly play any elite teams at home during that stretch. Through January and February, the only good teams we played at home were Houston (we won by 3, they were without T-mac but they are better w/o him actually), Orlando (lost by 4), Phoenix (lost by 5), Miami (won by 8), and recently versus Cleveland (lost by 1).

The fact is that we absolutely suck on the road, which is not all that uncommon, check the Jazz's road record. Throughout January and February, we played 17 of 27 on the road, and in February most were very good teams.

They could very well lose all the remaining games against good teams. However, if Boston is still without KG, a win at home over them is possible. But the reports say that KG will be back right before the game in Atlanta.

We can beat Boston if KG is fully healthy because we match up with them well and always play them competitively, especially at hom. If not for Paul Pierce's buzzer beater (we had no Smith that game, and were on the road) or JJ's missed free throw, we could be 2-0 against them this season. We beat them 3 times at home in the playoffs. I'm not saying we'll beat them, but we don't have to rely on KG being out.

Regardless, I just don't understand this. What good team has blown us out at home? We are EXCELLENT at home and can easily beat anyone here, and already have many great home wins.

Indiana - W

Portland - W

Kings - W

Dallas - L

@Cleveland - L

Minnesota - W

San Antonio - L

Boston - W

Lakers - L

@Philadelphia - L

@Boston - L

Orlando - W

@Toronto - L

@Milwaukee - W

Indiana - W

Miami - W

@Memphis - W

10 - 7 record for this stretch:

47 - 35 overall

I think, we will win against Dallas and Toronto, but lose against Portland and Orlando.

We only play 3 games on a 2nd night of back to back. @Bucks & @Grizz W/Magic. Very very lucky there. Spurs finish their game at 11 pm and travel to atlanta to play at 7 pm next day. We might get a win there. At worst, 4th place will be decided on the Miami game.

• Moderators

I've gotta stick to my 45-37 prediction back in September, so to get to 8-9 the wins can come against

Indy (twice), Sacto, Dallas, Minny, Orlando, Toronto, Milwaukee

Should they blow one of the home game to the Pacers they can make up for it with any one of SA, Portland, or Miami.

~lw3

Manu always kills us, we almost beat them last time but he made some impossible shots at the end of the game and they beat us.

We didn't hardly play any elite teams at home during that stretch. Through January and February, the only good teams we played at home were Houston (we won by 3, they were without T-mac but they are better w/o him actually), Orlando (lost by 4), Phoenix (lost by 5), Miami (won by 8), and recently versus Cleveland (lost by 1).

The fact is that we absolutely suck on the road, which is not all that uncommon, check the Jazz's road record. Throughout January and February, we played 17 of 27 on the road, and in February most were very good teams.

We can beat Boston if KG is fully healthy because we match up with them well and always play them competitively, especially at hom. If not for Paul Pierce's buzzer beater (we had no Smith that game, and were on the road) or JJ's missed free throw, we could be 2-0 against them this season. We beat them 3 times at home in the playoffs. I'm not saying we'll beat them, but we don't have to rely on KG being out.

Regardless, I just don't understand this. What good team has blown us out at home? We are EXCELLENT at home and can easily beat anyone here, and already have many great home wins.

The Clippers pounded the Hawks in Atlanta. And from what I remember, Orlando was pounding the Hawks most of that game until the Hawks tried to pull one of those late rallies that they try.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290107001

That game was a blow out until the Hawks tried the late rally. In my mind, they got blown out that game. The embarassing loss in Orlando followed that. That was that dreaded back to back game with Orlando.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

if Boston is still without KG, a win at home over them is possible.

But the reports say that KG will be back right before the game in Atlanta. Probably against SA or Memphis.

Hey guy - did you happen to see the home playoff games last year? If you didn't, you should know that the Hawks beat the Celtics all 3 times with the Celtics at full strength.

Further, though they have lost to them twice this year, the combined margin was a paltry 3 points.

I don't think it's unreasonable to consider a home win against Boston as possible, maybe even probable. They have shown they can play with anyone at home.

Edited by jhay610

The Clippers pounded the Hawks in Atlanta. And from what I remember, Orlando was pounding the Hawks most of that game until the Hawks tried to pull one of those late rallies that they try.

I said what "good" teams have blown out the Hawks in Atlanta. We have been extremely competitive with pretty much all the good teams we've played at home this year. Sure Orlando was beating us pretty good, but we still almost pulled it out.

Regardless, the point is that we RARELY don't show up versus a good team at home, which is why I don't expect us to lose all of those games like you.

I said what "good" teams have blown out the Hawks in Atlanta. We have been extremely competitive with pretty much all the good teams we've played at home this year. Sure Orlando was beating us pretty good, but we still almost pulled it out.

Regardless, the point is that we RARELY don't show up versus a good team at home, which is why I don't expect us to lose all of those games like you.

Well, this is still a mediocre basketball team that does nothing right on a consistent basis. Which is why I don't give them the benefit of the doubt.