• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If this years team played in that Boston series..

HawkItus

That's a good question...I want to say we'd do better because of our wins and addition to the roster. But for some reason, i feel like what happened last playoffs was "magical" and it wouldn't necessarily happen with what we have now. simply because of the way we've played boston thus far. Plus Josh Smith not playing how he did last year. But by the numbers I'd like to say we would have won game 7! who knows. I want to just beat them ONCE this year!

What do you think?

Depends on which Hawks team shows up. Did you think last years 37 win moonwalking team would take the series to 7 games? The current team is certainly better and has more experience. Boston team has regressed noticeably, although they were rolling in that one game last week.

I kind of agree with Ron. I like this team. I do. But, I don't know if Boston would have taken this team as lightly, as evidenced by how they've played us this year. They might have come in with the thinking that they were going to throw haymakers and knock us out.

What do you think?

If Boston approached this year's Atlanta Hawks team with the same mindset as they did in the first round last year, I think we would go 7 games or perhaps win the series. I think with the veteran leadership of Flip and Mo, we would make those games on the road much more competitive. In fact, we would steal one. However, if Boston and Atlanta were to meet again, they would not take us lightly and win the series.

I thought that the team that went into the playoffs was better than the record last season, by a fairly significant margin. I also think that in the games we won, we had some HUGE performances from Joe and Josh that it will be tough for them to match this season, let alone eclipse.

Last year right before the playoffs the Celtics beat our starters with their bench. Sam Cassell hit shots like Stephon Marbury did this year. The playoffs are a different monster and despite everything tell me this team is going to disappoint, I'm still holding out on the hope that they get their s*** together in the playoffs.

Either way I don't think there's a chance in hell they make it out of the 2nd round. I just want them to give Cleveland a good 5 or 6 game series.

Having Mo and Flip as two additional vets would have made a difference. Whether we would have won . . . . I doubt it. We have to have the playoff mentality this year and we are more aclimated to it. Last year we were clueless about it. Hope a year makes a lot of difference.