• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: ZaZa "MoFo" Pachulia

bird_dirt

Zaza, you were a giant basketball magnet grabbing rebounds tonight. Thank you for stepping up you game while others (ahem...) lacked a little something.

Flip, thank you for taking over on the offensive at the end to keep us ahead in the final quarter.

Josh, PLEASE quit shooting jumpers.

Joe, please step up your game man -- you're too quiet.

Zaza was the man tonight. We can thank him for ending the playoff road drought.

That MoFo came to play tonight. While other players played with this tinge of fear of losing, ZaZa just played. He has played well this entire season and especially this playoff series and I think we need to congratulate and thank him. He has gotten some flack and had to deal with losing the starting position to a rookie last year.

In the face of having his home country at war with Russia and having his first child, this man has contributed more than he gets credit for to this team. If not for his play tonight, we do not win. Period. I feel as though we have one of the best backup centers in the league, if not THE best (Bynum is now considered a backup center but I can't think of anyone else).

That MoFo came to play tonight. While other players played with this tinge of fear of losing, ZaZa just played. He has played well this entire season and especially this playoff series and I think we need to congratulate and thank him. He has gotten some flack and had to deal with losing the starting position to a rookie last year.

In the face of having his home country at war with Russia and having his first child, this man has contributed more than he gets credit for to this team. If not for his play tonight, we do not win. Period. I feel as though we have one of the best backup centers in the league, if not THE best (Bynum is now considered a backup center but I can't think of anyone else).

it's great to see someone from the hawks ready to bring it.

I agree tonight Za Za 18 rebounds and 12 points made the difference. Za Za is big so if he plays big he can be an asset. With that said I hope Za Za keeps playing well but our starters have got to play better. We survived tonight Hawks have new life

There was a time last season when I would have paid out of my own pocket to send Zaza back to Georgia. He bounced back this year, but I didn't see a performance like this coming. In a playoff game with Wade, JJ, Bibby, O'Neal and Smith playing, Zaza was far and away the most important player on the floor. Just amazing.