• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody has lost this team

GameTime

Did seeing Joe Johnson and Josh Smith throw the white flag right after the tipoff bother anyone else?

Josh Smith is not even bringing it defensively like he used too. Also, when LeBron did the shimmy in front of Smoove, the old Smoove would of at least confronted Bron.

This is an old young team. We have tired legs.

We need a fresh new start (coach)

People...

WOODY IS HERE TO STAY.

The ASG is a cheap, poorly run organization. They have no interest in putting any more money toward this team. Woody is a cheap option and he has "met" all of the goals set forth before the season. He is staying, maybe even getting an extension.

• Premium Member

There have been a few times I thought Woodson has lost the team throughout the season. We always seem to rally together though shortly after I talk to my friends about him losing the team though. It is probably too late for us to rally together this time but don't forget we are without two starters. With that said, I think injuries are more of a factor to us looking so bad on the road than Woodson losing the team in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

This happens every year, sometimes more than once. This time it's just happening on a national stage. This is the only organization that can make it to the conference semi-finals and still prove to be a laughingstock. It's embarrassing.

There have been a few times I thought Woodson has lost the team throughout the season. We always seem to rally together though shortly after I talk to my friends about him losing the team though. It is probably too late for us to rally together this time but don't forget we are without two starters. With that said, I think injuries are more of a factor to us looking so bad on the road than Woodson losing the team in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

we've looked bad on the road all year,even when everyone was healthy. Teams seeded lower than us had better road records.

• Premium Member
we've looked bad on the road all year,even when everyone was healthy. Teams seeded lower than us had better road records.

We have definitely been a bad road team but we have looked beyond bad in the playoffs. They seemed to get worse as the season went on too which makes me think a lot of it could be a mental problem. Once the opponents lead gets over 10 the players seem to be thinking "here we go again". I was looking over the schedule and some of our road loses early in the season were only by 5 points or so. We might have lost by 20 last night but it could have easily been by 40+ and we are not THAT bad.

Edited by cam1218

The problem is that we gave up. Our players quit as soon as Cleveland went on their first run. Almost like a "Here we go again" attitude. Joe was walking back on defense and Josh was getting called for some BS fouls because LeBron on the other end. It was painful to watch not only because we were getting killed but because we weren't even trying.

The problem is that we gave up. Our players quit as soon as Cleveland went on their first run. Almost like a "Here we go again" attitude. Joe was walking back on defense and Josh was getting called for some BS fouls because LeBron on the other end. It was painful to watch not only because we were getting killed but because we weren't even trying.

I think this game shows that Woody has lost this team. Woody kept telling them to drive (Which is correct) And Bibby, JJ, Smoove said screw it and chucked up jumpers.

I think this game shows that Woody has lost this team. Woody kept telling them to drive (Which is correct) And Bibby, JJ, Smoove said screw it and chucked up jumpers.

clearly even if woody is right players aren't responding which means it is passed time for him to go. he has no credibility with them--youngs or vets.