• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reaction to Rick Sund's Announcement Coach Woodson is Returning

AHF

Reaction to Woodon's Return  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its hard out here for a Hawks fan..lol.

Naw it's not tone..we have MAJOR money in the F/Agent market depending on who we sign. Now let's be realistic. We have our Highlight Factory guy signed at a reasonable price (Smoove of course). We have JJ for another year and we have Al Horford. Zaza, Bibby, and Flipper will all come down to asking price. Send Marvin out to the West Coast for spit and gumballs. We still have Mo (hopefully not as a starter)...and we still have Acie in the doghouse.

Man-O-Man if I were a GM I would LOVE this. Our main guys are signed (less Bibby) and we could still get Chillz back. If there EVER was a time to make some moves...this is the time. :kickcan:

• Moderators
Naw it's not tone..we have MAJOR money in the F/Agent market depending on who we sign.

Check out the pinned thread on this. We will have very little money in the FA market, if any beyond our exceptions.

No homerun coaches out there, so I'm definitely satisfied with retaining Woodson.

Now, we just need Sund to go out and get us at least one impact player, or 2 more good role players. We're nowhere near a championship caliber team anyway, so keep things as is, while tweaking the mix.

It's not like if Phil Jackson were here, that we'd be playing in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Imagine being a Kings fan.

LOL . . exactly.

The thoughts of Sacramento fans:

2004 - Webber . . you SUCK . . we don't want you here. Peja and Bibby are the heart and soul of the team . . Go away.

2006 - Adleman . . you can't get us over the hump . . I don't care if you got us to the playoffs every year . . you can't get us to that next level . . we need a new coach.

2008 - Bibby . . you SUCK . . and you stay hurt all the time . . get the hell outta here

2009 - ( crying ) . . the NBA is RIGGED . . we can't even get a top 3 lottery pick, after having the best odds? . . ( crying ) we need a better coach . . ( more crying ) we need to sign a superstar . . ( even more crying ) don't move the team out of Sacramento

LOL . . there are about 15 - 20 franchises in FAR WORST shape than we are.

Welcome back Woody.