• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will the screwjob be in effect tonight?

Diesel

• Premium Member
6 Technical Fouls for Howard.

So for all the bad calls that the refs make... if you say something, they get you again. This is some mess.

This game is being called horribly.

This game is being called horribly.

I have to agree, if i was a fan there id come close to getting thrown out if i was close to the court. Lebron bulls himself to the hole, hooks with his elbow and he gets the foul call. Tonight it appears that all the Cavs are getting calls. Van Gundy has been storming the sidelines and im suprised he hasn't got a technical.

I have to agree, if i was a fan there id come close to getting thrown out if i was close to the court. Lebron bulls himself to the hole, hooks with his elbow and he gets the foul call. Tonight it appears that all the Cavs are getting calls. Van Gundy has been storming the sidelines and im suprised he hasn't got a technical.

Alright it just got worst lebron gets two foul calls, Howard gets none with more contact. Its weird im rooting agasints the refs more and more these days.

Lewis hit a clutch shot to put them up. Time for another Bron miracle????

Well i can't say i didn't expect a bailout call but come on. Put your forearm into someones chest, lose your balance, go to the line. Must be nice getting BS calls all the time. If i was Van Gundy id take the 20, 000 dollar fine. This is just ridiculous, its like the WWE.

• Moderators

I was, like many others here, pissed off horribly for the Magic fans at those last two plays. They could not have been more blatantly pro-Lebron on those plays. Incredible bailout for Lebron and far more contact goes uncalled for the Magic. Wow. Just awful.

How was that a foul on Pietrus. How are you supposed to defend a guy who will chase you wherever you go with his head down and charge into you? How the hell are the Magic beating the refs and Clevland?

• Premium Member
Well i can't say i didn't expect a bailout call but come on. Put your forearm into someones chest, lose your balance, go to the line. Must be nice getting BS calls all the time. If i was Van Gundy id take the 20, 000 dollar fine. This is just ridiculous, its like the WWE.

That was the most BS of them all. Nobody said anything about this phantom call. Pietrus is playing his *ss off and Lebron is just running into people the best way he can... and he expects the call.

• Premium Member
How was that a foul on Pietrus. How are you supposed to defend a guy who will chase you wherever you go with his head down and charge into you? How the hell are the Magic beating the refs and Clevland?

You're supposed to let him get a wide open dunk like the Hawks did. It's inexcusable. The other shoe will drop in game 5. Howard will probably get a technical and will have to miss game 6. I mean, you let Lebron have his comedy hour on the floor and on the bench. Howard has one show of emotion and it's a tech??

The truth is that Cleveland can't beat Orlando. However, the refs will make sure that they do.