• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would Woody ever allow this?

Plainview1981

• Premium Member
28lyo39.jpg

It's kinda pathetic to see the "COY" letting assistants running the team, but knowing that Woody will not be fired, I'd like to at least see him do the same thing. It's amazing that Brown has won a COY and none for Jerry. But at least Brown realizes his own ineptness.

He not looking like the COY these days. And No! Woody has to much pride to allow stuff like that. He'd more likely quit first.

• Premium Member
Actually Woody does that alot. I have witnessed timeouts being run by the assistants several time. It is usually Drew.

Do you think he would be OK with hiring an offensive coordinator?

Actually Woody does that alot. I have witnessed timeouts being run by the assistants several time. It is usually Drew.

Yes, and we have also seen the each assistant give Woody their opinion in the first 10 -20 seconds of a full timeout. Then when Woody goes to the team he will say what he liked best from his assistants without adding much.

I think the Cleveland assistant only had a 20 secind timeout so he had to take the bull bu the horn, so to speak.

Remember when AJ gave Woody that WTF look when Woody was drawing up a play and Woody changed it, lol. Also for a funny clip that I saw on the espn boards go to the Cavs message board there and read a post by a guy named 3 FLOPERS. He actually posted an overhead video of an offensive foul called on Turk where 3 Cavs players including Varejo all flop backwards at the same time on the same play. I wish I knew how to get it and post it here.

Remember when AJ gave Woody that WTF look when Woody was drawing up a play and Woody changed it, lol. Also for a funny clip that I saw on the espn boards go to the Cavs message board there and read a post by a guy named 3 FLOPERS. He actually posted an overhead video of an offensive foul called on Turk where 3 Cavs players including Varejo all flop backwards at the same time on the same play. I wish I knew how to get it and post it here.

szd07o.jpg