• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WOW - Goodby Mr. Kng James

Nah, nah, nah, nahhhhhhh, hey, hey, heeeeeeeey, gooooooooood byeeeeeeeeeeee! See ya next year Lebron. Mission failed. ha ha

The King is dead!! Long live Superman!!!

If Atlanta can't win a Championship, at least let an Atlantan star win it with Orlando!!!

Edited by zanarkandaeast

The Lakers have no inside guys to challenge Superman in the paint - but they do have Kobe. I hope this is a good finals series.

Sure hope so, and both teams have weaknesses:

If the Lakers aren't in sync, they're vulnerable, and the Magic live and die by the 3-ball.

A BATTLE IT IS!!! :stirthepot:

• Premium Member

Will Cleveland fans react the same as Atlanta fans with respect to their star player? Iso Lebron is their primary offense. I wonder if Cleveland fans will suggest trades for Lebron?

I also wonder what, if any, impact this will have Lebron's pending free agency? So many questions....

Sure hope so, and both teams have weaknesses:

If the Lakers aren't in sync, they're vulnerable, and the Magic live and die by the 3-ball.

A BATTLE IT IS!!! :stirthepot:

Exactlty Zan...the battle is on...LA has big guys but they don't have Dwight Howard. ORL has shooters but they don't have Kobe. :mark:

Will Cleveland fans react the same as Atlanta fans with respect to their star player? Iso Lebron is their primary offense. I wonder if Cleveland fans will suggest trades for Lebron?

I also wonder what, if any, impact this will have Lebron's pending free agency? So many questions....

lebron didn't shot 41% this year and JJ isn't even close to being a star player.

lebron didn't shot 41% this year and JJ isn't even close to being a star player.

Thats what makes is so sad. Lebron avg. 40+ pts and still sitting at home with our so-called star player..LOL.

The King is Dead!!!!

• Premium Member

JJ may not be a 1st tier 'star' player when compared to the other star players across the league but he is a star, at least on our team. There are only a handful of 1st tier star players. He is easily one of the top 2nd tier star players in the league.

A star player is as good as their supporting cast. Some of you recall the Hawks in the late 80's that made significant roster changes, acquiring both Moses Malone and Reggie Theus. That team lost in the playoffs to a Bucks team that did not beat them at all during the regular season. Part of the problem? They lost team chemistry by getting rid of Randy Whitman and Tree Rollins, functional players that knew their roles. Some say there was not enough 'ball' for that team considering the changes made.

As everyone throws out trade proposals, they should also consider what it would do to team chemistry. I believe this is often overlooked.