• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

what the hell is wrong with orlando?

Okay I really dont care who wins btween lakers and magic but since Dwight is a native of atlanta I was rooting 4 the magic. What the hell happen to them I mean I know cleveland and L.A. are 2 different teams but i just cant believe this is the same team. I think skip2 mylou confidence is just gone and A.j. needs to play more. I also think dwight needs to get tougher eventhough that is not his personality,Idk I guess I Just expected more from them. I sure wish the hawks was still playing one day we will get there.

Okay I really dont care who wins btween lakers and magic but since Dwight is a native of atlanta I was rooting 4 the magic. What the hell happen to them I mean I know cleveland and L.A. are 2 different teams but i just cant believe this is the same team. I think skip2 mylou confidence is just gone and A.j. needs to play more. I also think dwight needs to get tougher eventhough that is not his personality,Idk I guess I Just expected more from them. I sure wish the hawks was still playing one day we will get there.

Orlando is inconsistent. When you play the way they do on offense, it's a given. I haven't ruled them out yet, they haven't played on their home floor yet. The series is far from over. Kobe also has MUCH more help than LeBron. No one expected Bynum and Gasol to be as physical with Dwight as they have been thusfar. Throwing bodies at Howard is a luxury Cleveland didn't have.

I think the Jameer Nelson effect has been negative. Here's a guy who hasn't played in 3 months, and he's back getting significant minutes. Not that he doesn't deserve it, he was an all star, and helped the Magic get many of the 59 wins they got. But look at the results:

1. Two losses

2. Anthony Johnson out of the rotation.

3. Alston's minutes down - 1/8 shooting last night, and 0-4 from threes.

Throwing Jammer back in there is a mental drain. AJ not playing is a downer, and Rafer - was playing tremendous, in a groove, now he's looking over his shoulder and his play suffers. Bringing someone back, all star or not, is a gamble when you're beginning the NBA finals.

• Premium Member

I think Orlando is not doing so bad.

The Lakers struggled in OT to beat Orlando in a home game. The way I see it, if Orlando holds their home court, there is a strong possibility that they can beat LA in game 6 or 7.

It's a simple matter of Van Gundy trying to outcoach Phil and all he's doing is outcoaching himself. Did you notice half the rotations he's throwing out there have never appeared together in the playoffs yet alone all season? You ruin chemistry and your team's pacing like that when you throw guys out there in situations they haven't been in before while the guys that got you there are sitting on the bench. Then in the last minute you're team doesn't have an offensive set and are dribbling away the clock while you're sitting on the bench with 3 timeouts at your disposal. After all that you expect the refs to bail you out on a "goaltend" of a guy shooting a layup from behind the backboard. Last I checked Courtney Lee was not Dr. J so I don't know why people would want the refs to decide the game on a desperation shot.

Dwight Howard has been exposed, He's having tremendous issues going up against bigmen that actually have skill in the post. We here are all worried about finding a big to go up against him when he is nothing but a raw talent. He has no post moves outside of out muscling and out jumping guys, of course take away positioning from that equation and he can't do niether. People forget how a lackadaisical Sheed made Howard look like his b*tch in the post when Orlando ran into Detroit the last two years. A young 20 year old with fresh legs was unable to do anything against a vet dinosaur because he beat him where it counts, between the ears. Say all you want about Pau being soft but he is one intelligent 7footer and Bynum has all the same physical tools to limit Howard. His best bet is to continue being a force on defense and the boards and act as a decoy on offense and hope his team can hit some shots if they are going to win this series.

Damn, you have to feel for Orlando. Coming all this way, just to practically give it away to the Lakers. Mega props to Fisher, friends and I were making fun of him a while ago, guess he showed us tonight. Surprised that Kobe didn't take every single shot late in the game like he normally does, which I think is why they won.

Oh and Phil Jackson is a genius

Edited by Supporter

Damn, you have to feel for Orlando. Coming all this way, just to practically give it away to the Lakers. Mega props to Fisher, friends and I were making fun of him a while ago, guess he showed us tonight. Surprised that Kobe didn't take every single shot late in the game like he normally does, which I think is why they won.

Oh and Phil Jackson is a genius

Kobe had a nice elbow to get Fischer open. Dwight makes those freethrows and Phil isnt such a genious tonight.

Kobe had a nice elbow to get Fischer open. Dwight makes those freethrows and Phil isnt such a genious tonight.

What does Dwight making freethrows have to do anything with Phil being a genius? I was talking about the fourth quarter. You guys have to admit that the Magic choked big time, Hedo and Dwight, while Rashard was too scared to even attempt a shot the whole game. I thought that Nelson might have given some life to magic with his nice passing but in the end they still lost.

Edited by Supporter