• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we get Kaman? He and Chandler could be traded soon.

Plainview1981

Chris Broussard: A league source tells me there's a 50-50 chance of the Shaq-to-Cleveland trade going down either tonight or tomorrow. "It could be a three-team deal, but it doesn't have to be," says the source.

I'm also told that Chris Kaman and Tyson Chandler are being shopped and could have new homes tomorrow.

B. Windhorst

Two sources say Shaq very close to being traded to Cavs. They have two other deals they are working on 2. Perhaps trying 2 pressure PHX

https://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider"

What would it take to get him?

• Premium Member

Given Sund's statements of late, and given what's left in the cupboard to trade with, I for one don't see any more trades unless we SnT w/ Chilz... which seems to need to be a priority now, I think. Also, I'm a little clueless who we can possibly pick up @ 19 who can possibly help this coming season... I was preferring the idea of including the 19 in a package for someone proven and who would fit an important role.

Chris Broussard: A league source tells me there's a 50-50 chance of the Shaq-to-Cleveland trade going down either tonight or tomorrow. "It could be a three-team deal, but it doesn't have to be," says the source.

I'm also told that Chris Kaman and Tyson Chandler are being shopped and could have new homes tomorrow.

B. Windhorst

Two sources say Shaq very close to being traded to Cavs. They have two other deals they are working on 2. Perhaps trying 2 pressure PHX

This was discussed on the ESPN draft preview. Clips have too many bigs and will likely more someone.

Chris Broussard:

Can we trade Crawford immediately ?

The Bucks got Oberto from the Spurs and then traded him the next day to the Pistons for Amir Johnson.

Crawford's $8 mill contract and the #19 pick could be a valuable pieces in a move for Kaman or Chandler.

Given Sund's statements of late, and given what's left in the cupboard to trade with, I for one don't see any more trades unless we SnT w/ Chilz... which seems to need to be a priority now, I think. Also, I'm a little clueless who we can possibly pick up @ 19 who can possibly help this coming season... I was preferring the idea of including the 19 in a package for someone proven and who would fit an important role.

The only players who we can get at 19 and help us soon are Ty Lawson, James Johnson and Hansbrough. Those four are physically mature.