• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wrong pick! We didn't need another scorer

capstone21

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how Bilas described him as a guy that he hasn't seen anyone be able to guard him or stay in front of him. He looked like a pretty solid passer in the videos they showed also and with that huge wingspan he fits in the mold of long and athletic.

He also doesn't move well without the ball. By move well I mean move at all. He also DISAPPEARED off the face of the planet when the team needed him the most in the postseason. After watching every minute he played the past two years, I didn't want him on my NBA team.

But, he is a Hawk now and I will root for him and the team do well.

• Admin
I like how Bilas described him as a guy that he hasn't seen anyone be able to guard him or stay in front of him. He looked like a pretty solid passer in the videos they showed also and with that huge wingspan he fits in the mold of long and athletic.

They also described him as a scorer and a bad defender. Just what we needed ;)

I love the pick....best we could do...only other guy I wanted here was Ty Lawson..but I guess he's going to Denver...Teague is an awesome pick..huge upgrade over Law..I guarantee Woody will treat him differently and give him more time..Law was passive Teague is decisive. Love it Love it Love it.

Dolfan hit it on the head when he said that there was a good reason Law wasn't playing... I'll get off your back when you get off Woody's back.

woodson needs to give us a reason to get off his back and he hasn't given us one yet. he should have been fired years ago.