4. Flip

5. Bibby

6. Marvin

7. Rasheed Wallace

8. Raymond Felton

9. Allen Iverson

10. Jason Kidd

What do you guys think?

In my opinion Marvin is 4th, Flip 5th, Bibby 6th, switch Felton with Wallace's place, and Kidd infront of AI. Other than that I agree.

• Premium Member
1. Ramon Sessions

2. Marcin Gortat

3. Zaza

4. Flip

5. Bibby

6. Marvin

7. Rasheed Wallace

8. Raymond Felton

9. Allen Iverson

10. Jason Kidd

What do you guys think?

If you want to talk Realistic...

Zaza goes first.

Like it or not, if we have our own free agents out there... We have to resign them first or renounce them before we can even talk about another free agent. Those Cap Holds are something else.

Zaza goes first.

Like it or not, if we have our own free agents out there... We have to resign them first or renounce them before we can even talk about another free agent. Those Cap Holds are something else.

Thanks for dosing the reality out.

Seems 3/4 of the board is clueless with how free agency works.

Zaza goes first.

I agree completely, but I still believe that with the first two, we can get them relatively cheaply. Also, our own FAs are very high on the list.

Also, this list is just for targets, the manner that we acquire them (exemptions, trades, SnT, qualifiying offers, etc.) is probably for another conversation.

Edited by xhawk

u high?

its easily Gortat

He means along the lines that since we have Zaza's bird rights we can resign him and use our MLE on other quality needs whereas if we were to lose Zaza we would only have our MLE (a capacity every team has) to sign Gortat and be forced to fill out the rest of the roster with minimum contract talent baring any trade with our already limited assets.

He means along the lines that since we have Zaza's bird rights we can resign him and use our MLE on other quality needs whereas if we were to lose Zaza we would only have our MLE (a capacity every team has) to sign Gortat and be forced to fill out the rest of the roster with minimum contract talent baring any trade with our already limited assets.

Not to mention that Zaza is a fan favorite and brings the attitude that we lack from our leaders.