• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Its 12:01 am WED July 1st there is a knock at Marvin Williams door

NJHAWK

What would Diesel be doing at Marvin's house that late in the night?

Ohhh....

Same thing he's there doing every night at that time I'd imagine. There is something to be said about a guy who can remain consistent as a stalker for so long so props to you D!

• Premium Member

I think MJ is in the process of buying the Bobcats. If that's the case I don't see the Bobcats doing anything big in FA until the sale is final. Not sure but I would think adding new contracts would drive up the asking price of the team.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
Diesel.

No joke.

If you're going to be the one who starts the personal attack, maybe you ought to step down as moderator? I mean, it's hypocritical. I mean, how are you going to "police" other people when you can't even police yourself? You're like Woody trying to draw up an offensive play for Jerry Sloan. Do us all a favor and just step down. You devalue the site and you bring a bad name to other moderators who can police themselves with your hypocrisy.

If you're going to be the one who starts the personal attack, maybe you ought to step down as moderator? I mean, it's hypocritical. I mean, how are you going to "police" other people when you can't even police yourself? You're like Woody trying to draw up an offensive play for Jerry Sloan. Do us all a favor and just step down. You devalue the site and you bring a bad name to other moderators who can police themselves with your hypocrisy.

Well if that's the case then I should step down too since I made a personal "attack".

• Premium Member
Well if that's the case then I should step down too since I made a personal "attack".

Well....

It's like this... Nobody likes to see a policeman robbing a 7-11.

Nobody likes to see a fireman, setting a house on fire.

Nobody likes to see an illiterate Principal.

or

a Lawn man with high weeds growing in his front yard.

If you're a mod, then you need to set an example.

otherwise, let's just have lawlessness and exist without mods.

That's why the job cannot be a popularity contest... or a whoever will be here kind of job. It's a job for a person who can set an example.

I believe that there is one in Sardis who has not defiled their robe.