• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

His name is David AndersEn

Admin

If this board had a 'like' system, I would like this topic.

If this board had a 'thumbs up / thumbs down' add-on, I would give it a thumbs up.

If this board had a 'reputation' system, I would rep you.

Either way, the man speaks the truth. David Andersoen!!!

Edited by Libid21

I realy think he could be a dominate player if Woodsen would play him. Unlike Sheldon.

FANTASTIC satire on the misspelling of dominant, Woodson and Shelden. Just fantastic.

I was wondering where that had got to

Sorry we have some type of issue with the forums right now and your post is waiting for moderator approval, which is the issue going on, and I need to leave it that way until the makers of this forum software have a chance to view it and fix it. You aren't the only one so don't feel too special about not being approved ;)

Why the hell is this topic pinned? Stupid topic about someone who will never play a game in a hawks jersey, get over it.

You know I was going to unpin it tomorrow but now I'm going to leave it up until you learn to appreciate that we should at least learn how to spell our own players/prospects names.

You know I was going to unpin it tomorrow but now I'm going to leave it up until you learn to appreciate that we should at least learn how to spell our own players/prospects names.

It's a moot point. We're not bringing in another new player this year.. the only new-to-the-NBA player we're adding this year is Jeff Teeg.