• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do u rhink the hawks will get camby or kaman.

Chaze

Josh Smith is the same way. Everybody thinks he is a grea defender when is not. As i've said, he stands around way too much and watches opponents set up and take their jumper. People enjoy his occansional block in the stands but a block is a block. I will give him credit on his court to court block but he could do that all the time but he is lazy! He thinks he is an All-Star player and he is far from it. Camby is a threat to people driving in the lane. He has been around longer and knows how to settle the paint.

Yes I said that myself earlier. Getting Camby only duplicates Josh, they have the same skillsets just that Camby is a better professional at it. Still you wouldn't have Josh defend Howard one on one would you? Well I wouldn't feel comfortable with Camby doing so either. I rather spend our time and assets aquiring a big that will actually check opposing bigs not play off them.

Sign and Trade Chill, First Round Pick, and Randoph Morris for Marcus Camby.

Clippers Get: Josh Childress

2010 First Round Pick

Randoph Morris

Hawks Get: Marcus Camby

I'll keep my first round pick thank you. Not worth giving up for 1 or maybe 2 years of Camby. Don;t get me wrong, I think camby would be great for this team as do I think Childress would be a great addition to the clipps. Let try and do 2nd rounder instead???

I do that trade for Kaman, not Camby. Take pick out for Camby.

if i am not mistaken the clippers were trying to trade kaman while he was injured during the middle of the season. only problem was you would have to take byron davis off their hands.

whatthey were looking for was a point guard, this is where we could have traded acie law.

i know the thought of taking on byron was scary and risky but just think if he was healthy at least we have a player that shows some balls in the playoffs.

if i am not mistaken the clippers were trying to trade kaman while he was injured during the middle of the season. only problem was you would have to take byron davis off their hands.

whatthey were looking for was a point guard, this is where we could have traded acie law.

i know the thought of taking on byron was scary and risky but just think if he was healthy at least we have a player that shows some balls in the playoffs.

Byron? :no-no: