• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's talk about the Hawks! New Poster: Chaze

Chaze

Naw just plain lets talk tho about who and wat the hawks need to get this offseason and how can we become a better team with bascically the same roster as last once we sign bibby and zaza and marvin

Topic Editted - Don't Try That Again. Thanks. AHF

Edited by AHF

Naw just plain lets talk tho about who and wat the hawks need to get this offseason and how can we become a better team with bascically the same roster as last once we sign bibby and zaza and marvin

This is a pretty hardcore message board. This is NOT the ESPN Hawks board, where kids play around on. You do NOT try to get attention on Hawksquawk, with a fake post like this. I advise that you delete this topic altogether, before the moderators see it, and IP ban your account.

Dude it's mostly grown men on here. We don't have time for childish games.

i dont think im that young and im not playing games

I did not want to delete you as member...........just delete this one post.

All Hawks fans are welcome here !

Pay attention to what members like hawkfanatic, mrhonline, AHF, Dolfan, northcyde, exodus, gsuteke, and many others post.............they understand the rules of trades and free agents and only post moves that can actually happen under the current rules that govern trades and free agent signings.

I did not want to delete you as member...........just delete this one post.

All Hawks fans are welcome here !

Pay attention to what members like hawkfanatic, mrhonline, AHF, Dolfan, northcyde, exodus, gsuteke, and many others post.............they understand the rules of trades and free agents and only post moves that can actually happen under the current rules that govern trades and free agent signings.

Whew. Glad this was a newbie having fun.. I about lost my lunch. Get this thing outta here

• Premium Member

man go to af.com with that bs. This board is for the civilized spots fan. :whistling: