• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Spurs close to signing Antonio McDyess

I said that would happen earlier in the day. The Hawks need to forget about the ring chasers and go after the Wilcox, C.Andersen, and others

[[oops... Andersen just resigned with the Nuggets :sad:

Edited by pimp

I wouldn't mind having Gooden. He's underrated in my opinion. There aren't many guys with his post game that can be had for as cheap.

I may get razzed for this, but I'd rather have Gooden than just about any FA big on the market this offseason. I think he's EXACTLY what the Hawks need. He's a banger, a hustla, and no this isn't a Snoop Dogg song. He can play the 4 or 5 and knows how to be a role player or step it up and be a starter when needed to be.

I may get razzed for this, but I'd rather have Gooden than just about any FA big on the market this offseason. I think he's EXACTLY what the Hawks need. He's a banger, a hustla, and no this isn't a Snoop Dogg song. He can play the 4 or 5 and knows how to be a role player or step it up and be a starter when needed to be.

I agree. Gooden is a very good rebounder and a underrated scorer. He would be perfect for this team. He is very long too.

I can't believe McDeysse is getting a 2 year deal at the MLE. No way I would invest 2 years in him at his age. Spurs are making a mistake if that cost them Gooden.

YEA HES GOING TO SPURS MAN WE SHOULD HAVE GOT HIM

Not for 2 years at over $11 mill.