Josh Childress' Twitter

Frenzy

link

somebody tweeted him this....

@JChillin Did they get the S&T setup yet? 5 YRS , 30.6 MIL

then he replied to it..

@JCHILLIN2BUCKS Nope. Nothing done! We shall see in the next few days!!!!! I have about 5 days to make a decision

hmmm

also sekou tweeted him and he replied

@sekousmith01 Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I still have my house out there. So thats a plus right?

I know very little about Twitter. Can any Twitter member leave him a message ro just people he allows?

twitter is great for sports fans. I get updates and blogs all day for the hawks and other teams i follow and yes you can message him.

I know very little about Twitter. Can any Twitter member leave him a message ro just people he allows?

any twitter member can "tweet" him by typing "@JChillin" anywhere in the message... it will be in his reply feed

Somebody who has an account should ask him if he thinks the Hawks have gotten a fair trade offer for him.

I'll ask him on our Hawksquawk account

oh yeah for those who don't know yet Follow us at www.twitter.com/TheHawkSquawk

• Moderators
Somebody who has an account should ask him if he thinks the Hawks have gotten a fair trade offer for him.

Given that he felt the Hawks should have S&T him last season, I expect the answer from his perspective would be "yes" but that his perspective and Sund's would be pretty different on this issue.

I think it's obvious at this point that the Hawks will wait to offer Marvin a deal until they know about Andersen and Childress. We'll find out by next Wednesday...

Bingo! The Hawks are clearly making sure they can match any REASONABLE offer Chillz gets before they officially sign Bibby & Zaza and before they get serious in negotiations with Marvin or Andersen. Teams like the Bucks can speculate regarding what the Hawks might do with regard to matching an offer for Chillz but they can't know for sure. By holding off until 7/15, the Hawks hold all the leverage with Chillz. Sund is playing this exactly right.

Interesting to note that Chillz indicated that he still had his house in Smyrna and that would be a plus coming back to the Hawks. I may be wrong but I think he would be okay coming back here. He is clearly still tight with his teammates (I know that he is really tight with Marvin and Zaza) and I don't think any issues with management would affect him on the floor.

if we got chill, andersen, AND marvin we'd have a helluva bench....not to mention players playing at full aggressivness (marvin) because there would be major competition for minutes...best player plays (except teague needs minutes)

but i'm sure we can't afford that.