• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Childress' Twitter

Frenzy

if we got chill, andersen, AND marvin we'd have a helluva bench....not to mention players playing at full aggressivness (marvin) because there would be major competition for minutes...best player plays (except teague needs minutes)

but i'm sure we can't afford that.

It would be nice if we could tho!

it does sound like an evil laugh don't it? lol maybe I'm reading too much into it, but why would Sund tell us if there was nothing in the works? he would of just not say anything.... I think Chillz is dropping indirect hints. I smell a Kurt Thomas trade with the Bucks

• Premium Member
it does sound like an evil laugh don't it? lol maybe I'm reading too much into it, but why would Sund tell us if there was nothing in the works? he would of just not say anything.... I think Chillz is dropping indirect hints. I smell a Kurt Thomas trade with the Bucks

too bad Yi Jianlian was traded. he would have been a nice piece.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Are we certain that it is actually Josh Childress? Some of his tweets seem a bit immature for him.

Im going to guess yes since Im sure Sekou confirmed it with Chills . You notice Sekou isnt folled by the fake Joe Johnson.

Im going to guess yes since Im sure Sekou confirmed it with Chills . You notice Sekou isnt folled by the fake Joe Johnson.

But I think he's following the fake Marvin Williams isn't he? Unless people want to believe that "Marvins Booty" is really Marvin, which I HIGHLY doubt. It could be Childress but his messages seem a bit immature for my impression of him, but then again maybe I've been wrong about him all along.