• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wilcox and Swift are out there.

Diesel

This post makes no sense on multiple levels.

lol

Man, I think we are gonna end up trading Childress for a big in some sort of deal. Camby makes some sense. If we do go through FA, Wilcox is really the only option that intrigues me. If we could somehow package Andersen and Childress' rights to someone for something nice, well, that would be swell. Regardless, this team is not complete until we get another big.

Man, I think we are gonna end up trading Childress for a big in some sort of deal. Camby makes some sense. If we do go through FA, Wilcox is really the only option that intrigues me. If we could somehow package Andersen and Childress' rights to someone for something nice, well, that would be swell. Regardless, this team is not complete until we get another big.

I really don't understand why Wilcox isn't given more respect. Maybe I only saw his highlights last year, but he seems like a pretty talented/physical dude.

I really don't understand why Wilcox isn't given more respect. Maybe I only saw his highlights last year, but he seems like a pretty talented/physical dude.

Agree with you on this. He seems like he would be the ideal player for us and make a substantial impact.