• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks bigs.

Diesel

There was a funny gif going around about a Panda that freaked when it's baby sneezed. Someone did a photoshop and

made it seem like the Panda was reacting to a high restaurant bill and it caught me funny.

Ah okay, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss something here. It is pretty funny, but not as good as the afro ninja.

Ah okay, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss something here. It is pretty funny, but not as good as the afro ninja.

I may have a rotation in my sig this summer. Here are some possibilities.

Crab_Animation_6.gif

I have wanted to use this picture for awhile.

2.jpg

wiretapff2.jpg

4.gif

cats.gif

And of course we can't forget.

afro_ninja.gif

What if we got Gooden and Petro for our big men.

In the process, we didn't get Marvin.

What would you think of the team?

LMAO...We would have the lowest scoring front line in the history of the NBA. That is what I think!

Edited by Buzzard

all we need offensively from our center is at least 10 pts. a night that takes pressure off our offense and gooden will at least get you that. otherwise if he can just deter some shots and grab 6 rbounds with 3 being offensive i am satisfied. why management did not pick him up for the last playoff run knowing we were deficient in the paint is beyound me.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but "Old Man McDyess" is a pretty good pick up for the money. He has been a lead scorer. He is filled with experience. And the last few seasons did not look like a player who has played too long. He looked like a good cog. That's not against Gooden. It's just expected that if you can get McDyess at a cheap price, you take him!

Notice the words from your post above in bold.

You're right, McDyess is a "pretty good" at this stage of his career.

"For the money?" McDyess will be 33 before the season starts and he reportedly got a 3 yr deal at or near the MLE from SA. That is more than Gooden is going to get and Gooden is 6 years younger.

'Has been." I wouldn't say McDyess is washed up yet but his days of being a lead scorer are FAR behind him.

"Filled with experience." Where I'm from, we call that being old.

"Good cog." Also known as a role player.