• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shock and dismay

DrReality

From Hoopworld.

Marvin Williams, Atlanta Hawks ($7,355,165) – The Hawks and Williams are talking, there is no indication Williams is talking to anyone else, and a deal is not imminent. What does seem to be true is that barring someone getting offended the two sides will hammer out a deal – eventually. It just won't be soon.

Given Sund's difficulty in landing a 4 or 5 this offseason I was contemplating yesterday the possibility of packaging Marvin for either Lamar Odom or Carlos Boozer.

I kept it to myself though

Ugh ... and then follow that up with moving Smoove to the 3? Kill me now!

• Moderators

Not to start a whole Marvin thing again but it is interesting that there is no publisized interest in Marvin from other teams. They either believe the Hawks will match anything or aren't willing to offer something that he'd like better than just playing on the QO and trying next year. Other than the risk of injury he should probably do that. chances are he'll have a better year this year (since he finished the season injuried) and should have a chance to shine in the playoffs.

From Hoopworld.

Marvin Williams, Atlanta Hawks ($7,355,165) – The Hawks and Williams are talking, there is no indication Williams is talking to anyone else, and a deal is not imminent. What does seem to be true is that barring someone getting offended the two sides will hammer out a deal – eventually. It just won't be soon.

:lol6: