• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2nd petition to prevent Diesel from starting MORE Marvin threads

coachx

2nd petition to prevent diesel from starting new Marvin threads  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do not want to "ban anyone." However, I do think certain posters abuse their "freedom to start new threads" on this site.

After years of constant Marvin - Hate Post by Diesel.... I am not sure I can take 5 more years of it.

Exodus did us the liberty of starting one of these polls last week. Last week I actually supported Diesel's freedom to start Marvin topics. Not any more !

I think the last 2 days have proven too much for me to take. Has any one else "flip-flopped" on this like me ?

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I do not want to "ban anyone." However, I do think certain posters abuse their "freedom to start new threads" on this site.

After years of constant Marvin - Hate Post by Diesel.... I am not sure I can take 5 more years of it.

Exodus did us the liberty of starting one of these polls last week. Last week I actually supported Diesel's freedom to start Marvin topics. Not any more !

I think the last 2 days have proven too much for me to take. Has any one else "flip-flopped" on this like me ?

That guy seriously needs to be on medication!

I can see why Diesel can be viewed as crazy around here because of his hatred towards Marvelous Marvin, but I think it's better to hear it from all sides of the discussions instead of one. Many times I agree with Diesel but there are also some times that I think he's crazy.

You don't have to read the topics that Diesel starts (it's not like he's forcing everyone to read it). Just don't mind it then if it offends you this much that you'd start a topic about it man... better yet, this is why there is an ignore function on the message boards.

• Moderators

Just a postmortem note that the recently closed thread vote should've been a 37-0 sweep. My apologies, as I errantly was thinking of Anthony Randolph when I picked BWright. Right team, wrong skinny forward.

~lw3

This thread should be renamed "Petition to stop you from responding to Marvin Hate threads"

By posting here you agree not to post in any "Marvin Hate" threads. Put the responsibility on your own shoulders.

With no audience the threads will dissapear gradually.