• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rashard Lewis Fails Drug Test

If Orlando starts out with a tough schedule, they could possible get off to a slow start.....give us a chance to jump on them early in the standings. If Vince Carter disappears, they could start out like 3-7, 4-6 or even 5-5...we need to take advantage of this. Dang though 10 games is like 1/8 of the season, thats a lot...wow.

I have always been suspicious of that team. However, I was suspicious of D. Howard and J. Nelson. They both turned into tanks after coming into the league. I will say that I seem to recall Nelson being somewhat stout in college. Lewis surprises me though, but hey, he is in the same locker room.

There I said it.

If Orlando starts out with a tough schedule, they could possible get off to a slow start.....give us a chance to jump on them early in the standings. If Vince Carter disappears, they could start out like 3-7, 4-6 or even 5-5...we need to take advantage of this. Dang though 10 games is like 1/8 of the season, thats a lot...wow.

that's not a lot. manny just got 50 games in mlb. that's close to 1/3 of the season. peds hasn't really hit the nba scene much, but i don't think they should be any less diligent than any other league. should've given him a 20 game suspension. nfl'ers get a 4 game suspension, and that's 1/4 of their season.

does anyone know when the hawks play them first? i'm sure he will appeal the suspention, which could prolong when it begins.

I guess the pressure of living up to that 20 million dollar a year contract got to him. He had to do what he could to stay on top and prove he was worthy of signing such a deal......wait am I talking about A-Rod here or Shard?

I could be wrong but I'll bet it had to do with speeding up the recovery from his knee injury late last season. Steroids not only make you stronger, they make your body heal faster from injury. Not saying that he will but it will be interesting to see if Nelson also tests positive for something after coming back from his shoulder injury sooner than expected.

I could be wrong but I'll bet it had to do with speeding up the recovery from his knee injury late last season. Steroids not only make you stronger, they make your body heal faster from injury. Not saying that he will but it will be interesting to see if Nelson also tests positive for something after coming back from his shoulder injury sooner than expected.

Traceman, I believe that you are correct. He says it was an honest mistake, but who buys and takes unknown supplements from the store; especially when you have a franchise that provides such services:

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61026/20090807/suspension_will_cost_lewis_$17m/