• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If any of you thought that we were exciting before....

Ruckus

I think the 2009-2010 Hawks are going to be an exciting team that can beat any team in the NBA on any given night. I also think our consistency will improve with our added depth at key positions, which is what has plagued us during our rebuilding years. We could be a dark horse next year like Orlando was this year. I am really looking forward to next season....

It'll be really hard to improve over last season but when everybody stays healthy even ECFs are possible.

Very exciting season with the highest expectations since over a decade.

now if only the Braves could win 3 out of 4 against FLA. damn their inconsistency! it's an absolute tease.

and hell yeah...go Dirty Birds! ...that's actually my FF name in my league...and i ended up with Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, and Matt Ryan...so i'm hoping for big things from our team and those guys. enough to compensate for our lackluster Defense at least!

I think the 2009-2010 Hawks are going to be an exciting team that can beat any team in the NBA on any given night. I also think our consistency will improve with our added depth at key positions, which is what has plagued us during our rebuilding years. We could be a dark horse next year like Orlando was this year. I am really looking forward to next season....

I can't remember the last time this team had depth. They didnt even have depth in the late 90's.... They surely haven't had it this decade.

now if only the Braves could win 3 out of 4 against FLA. damn their inconsistency! it's an absolute tease.

and hell yeah...go Dirty Birds! ...that's actually my FF name in my league...and i ended up with Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, and Matt Ryan...so i'm hoping for big things from our team and those guys. enough to compensate for our lackluster Defense at least!

I'm hoping for big things from the Falcons too ... starting with the 2nd week of the season of course.

I'm hoping for big things from the Falcons too ... starting with the 2nd week of the season of course.

No sorry dol, it starts week one. It'll be ok tho, just think u guys only have to deal with us once. Lol