• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

joe not even in Crawford's class... period.

Sasquatch

• Premium Member

Not about being a hater or not. But if someone said "Exodus can go to hell" then I'd tell them to lay off of the personal remarks as well.

Sorry, but that's absurd. "Hater" is hardly like calling someone an idiot, jackass, fool, etc. It's just a shortened form of "player hater," which is one of the most common slang terms in existence among bball fans. Come on, now. Oh, and if you read further up the thread, he happily assumed the moniker with respect to JJ.

Many more personal posts get made on a daily basis that you don't call out. This isn't even in the top 10 for today of things worth playing civility cop over.

Sorry, but that's absurd. "Hater" is hardly like calling someone an idiot, jackass, fool, etc. It's just a shortened form of "player hater," which is one of the most common slang terms in existence among bball fans. Come on, now. Oh, and if you read further up the thread, he happily assumed the moniker with respect to JJ.

Many more personal posts get made on a daily basis that you don't call out. This isn't even in the top 10 for today of things worth playing civility cop over.

Sorry that you feel that way but it's not okay for anyone to post something like "Haters like Sasquatch" especially when they're not even replying to that member. Please tell me exactly how that improves the quality of this thread? Tell me how it encourages discussion? I'm sure that there are many more personal posts that get made on a daily basis that I don't "call out" but that's only because I don't have the time to read every single post on here or even close to it and the mods try and catch what they can.

• Like 1

Sorry that you feel that way but it's not okay for anyone to post something like "Haters like Sasquatch" especially when they're not even replying to that member. Please tell me exactly how that improves the quality of this thread? Tell me how it encourages discussion? I'm sure that there are many more personal posts that get made on a daily basis that I don't "call out" but that's only because I don't have the time to read every single post on here or even close to it and the mods try and catch what they can.

Well you definitely missed this one and its right here in the same thread. The guy called himself a "hater", so someone agreeing with him that he is a hater shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Correct.

As of tonight I am officially a joe hater. No doubt. So what next.

Yall can support that chump.

Preseason my butt. They just got humiliated on national tv. The Magic were laughing at them. I bought tickets. And that chump can't play like he belongs.

I don't know how many times y'all have to see this garbage but I have seen enough.

I am a joe hater.

I hate joe

Well you definitely missed this one and its right here in the same thread. The guy called himself a "hater", so someone agreeing with him that he is a hater shouldn't be that big of a deal.

It's not the word "hater" that made me say something to Exodus. It's the fact that he made a personal statement about someone else that doesn't in any way improve the quality of the discussion in this thread and really you guys are making much more of a big deal out of it than need be. It should have ended with my initial request to lay off the personal remarks.

As far as I'm concerned this is a non-issue so let's drop it. If you have more questions about this then feel free to PM me and read the forum rules.