• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Was it a mistake?

Diesel

• Premium Member

I traded Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose for Kobe Bryant and Jason Richardson...

My rationale... Kobe is an iron man.. usually does well with the three point % and FTs... and Points.

Richardson is a decent three point shooter and will be a starter in Phoenix. His health on the other hand is not KOBE Like but he is the only guy his size that can play his position.

Losing Durant is hard. I'm guessing that Westbrook will be even better and so will Green so Durant might not prosper each game like he used to.

Then there's Rose. I needed a PG. However, Kobe was enticing.

I finally had the young running team I wanted but couldn't turn down the superstar.

I still have Mayo...Green, Gasol, and Shaqfu... It will be an interesting season. Going for the championship!!!

• Moderators

I like that trade for you if Richardson performs consistent with past years. The 3pt/3pt% categories are huge.

I am thrilled to see my autopick gem in Baron Davis shooting 23% from the floor so far. Woohooo!

Don't try to trade me Kobe for him. I'll just laugh.

• Premium Member

I like that trade for you if Richardson performs consistent with past years. The 3pt/3pt% categories are huge.

I am thrilled to see my autopick gem in Baron Davis shooting 23% from the floor so far. Woohooo!

Don't try to trade me Kobe for him. I'll just laugh.

Yeah, health is my major issue when I go into trades. Richardson gives me some fear because I know he gets injured when he's counted on.

My only issue with Rose is that Hinrich is still there.

• Admin

I traded Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose for Kobe Bryant and Jason Richardson...

My rationale... Kobe is an iron man.. usually does well with the three point % and FTs... and Points.

Richardson is a decent three point shooter and will be a starter in Phoenix. His health on the other hand is not KOBE Like but he is the only guy his size that can play his position.

Losing Durant is hard. I'm guessing that Westbrook will be even better and so will Green so Durant might not prosper each game like he used to.

Then there's Rose. I needed a PG. However, Kobe was enticing.

I finally had the young running team I wanted but couldn't turn down the superstar.

I still have Mayo...Green, Gasol, and Shaqfu... It will be an interesting season. Going for the championship!!!

It was a pretty close trade but I liked it better for the other guy.

I just have a feeling both Richardson and Kobe are going to begin to decline while Rose and Durant are going to have monster years.

You definitely got 3 pointers but you got 2 shooting guards for a pg and sf/pf. It was a very fair trade. I wish it went through one day earlier though so i didn't have to face Kobe on opening night. :)