• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can a trip to the EC keep JJ?

aznsensation

heres my 2 cents about this situation. let joe walk, sign bosh because hes way better than joe. let crawford take joes position.

let marvin come off the bench. we will be unstoppable.

Here's my 2 cents on your post.

Please read the NBA's CBA in respect to signing FAs and take a gander at our current cap situation.

Edited by gsuteke
  • Like 1

A Hawks fan on the left coast?

God bless you for living where I'd like to live minus the normal baggage like the wife and my precious babies.

I'm from Atlanta, moved out here when I was 12 (25 now) And I too have a wife and two kids, but they're pretty awesome!

Here's my 2 cents on your post.

Please read the NBA's CBA in respect to signing FAs and take a gander at our current cap situation.

bla bla bla im a dirty ***** is all im reading. sign bosh anyway how about that. otherwise we're stuck with losing by 20 to the lakers cavs and c's on the road for the rest of our lives.

Edited by YoursTruly

bla bla bla im a dirty ***** is all im reading. sign bosh anyway how about that. otherwise we're stuck with losing by 20 to the lakers cavs and c's on the road for the rest of our lives.

good idea! i'm sure bosh would love to come play here for the mid-level exception.

Obviously you have no reading comprehension skills. Maybe you can understand the 2 simple sentences below:

Teams can only go over the cap to resign their own free agents.

Teams cannot go over the cap tp sign other team free agents.

Edited by coachx

Joe is going to sa SHOW ME THE MONEY and whoever shows it to him gets him.

He left Phoniex, when they were elite, and in the WC Finals for more money at 24. So this could be the case yet again.

I hope at 29 there is more then money since he is already loaded.

If $5-8 mill over 5 years is all the seperating us from the Knick and T-Wolves then I would hope he stays.

He left Phoniex, when they were elite, and in the WC Finals for more money at 24. So this could be the case yet again.

I hope at 29 there is more then money since he is already loaded.

If $5-8 mill over 5 years is all the seperating us from the Knick and T-Wolves then I would hope he stays.

Yes, he left Phoenix for the money. That is why this concerns me. Yours Truyly maybe is on to something about signing Bosh but I don't know how realistic that is especially our cap situation at the end of the year.

• Premium Member

Yes, he left Phoenix for the money. That is why this concerns me. Yours Truyly maybe is on to something about signing Bosh but I don't know how realistic that is especially our cap situation at the end of the year.

If we plan on doing that than we need to make a trade this year to free up space next year right?. I don't think it's likely.

Edited by Atlantaholic

History would indicate that this is indeed the case

Yes and we can offer him the sixth year. So if we really want him and his main goal is getting as many millions as possible, with his last big pay day, he is ours for the taking.