• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here goes the refs again

DarnShadyRefs

Im not liking the way the officiating is going. Boston is getting touch fouls while they are allowed to play physical with us on the other end. Does anyone notice this too?

The refs are targeting certain Hawks, and not calling fouls when Josh or Zaza or Al is in the paint.. Coaches must continue to pressure refs, but Hawks got to keep emotions under control...

• Admin

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. The refs were consistent with their calls for each team. Hawks got away with a lot of calls while the Celts got away with some too.

I got to agree and was very surprised at how many calls we got away with tonight.

You and me both. Al certainly fouled Paulina toward the end, but Hubie saying that Craw pushed off is absurd.

He actually did push off. What I was mad at though was during the first half, the announcers noted how physical they were getting with us on defense but turn around and blow a touch foul on us on the other side

I for one, LOVED the way the refs let em play tonite....especially in the 1st 3 quarters. Just good, tough basketball. No ticky-tack fouls.

It was great to watch em play like that. I wish every game was ref'd like this. Its like a different game without the touch fouls.

• Like 1

Brown didnt sound too happy with the Hawks winning. He kept saying we were getting away with this and that. Then he kept saying Boston has plenty of time to come back. Maybe he had some money riding on the C's. OMG WHY AM I CRYING, I got to watch the game on espn tonight instead of league pass, I DIDNT HAVE TO LISTEN TO TOMMY HEINSOHN. YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!