• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

..Give Billy Knight some credit

MVP23

....Look at the team. Billy Knight managed to put this team together, Sund managed to keep it together, and add to it. We we're just so young, and stupid, we couldn't win when he was in the ATL...that being said, I would still rather have Sund............Acie Law...lmao

• Premium Member

I'm been saying it for a while now but the man did a helluva job building this team. Think about the players making this thing go. All drafted or signed by one Mr Billy Knight. Truly a travesty that this man is not a NBA GM when there is so many garbage GM's floating about.

Great Read on the man that built this

Edited by NineOhTheRino

....Look at the team. Billy Knight managed to put this team together....

NO....No....and no. BK is in no way responsible for this team''s success. He p!ssed away high draft picks like they were easy come - easy go. He picked Smoove as a late 1st round pick - probably because he was told to to get a Georgia kid on the team. He picked guys high in the first round like Chillz (who shot from his chest) and Shelden (who lived in the doghouse). He made the biggest blunder of all time by not taking CP3. He also missed out on Deron Williams. Let's face it - Marvin had a nice game tonight and I'm hoping he will keep it up - but CP3 and Deron are studs.

BK didn't want Bibby - Woody did. BK was already fired when we got Crawford (a scoring piece that we really needed). You can say BK was in charge when we drafted Al Horford - but that was a "no-brainer" pick. BK was one of the worst GMs of all time. You notice he hasn't been hired again doncha?

BK not picking CP3 or Deron kills all credibility for him IMO, no discussion needed

It's easy to say that but who can really say this team would have did well with CP3? I still believe the only bad pick BK made was with S-William. He made that pick bc I thought he would get out of him what we are now getting out of The Boss.

I went back on this MB last year and showed what everyone was saying about the Marvin pick. No one was up set and NO ONE WANTED CP3!

I did see some who said they would pick Deron over CP3 if we were to pick a pg.

So, I continue to find it funny how you all continue to bash BK about the Marvin pick when there is no proof on this board where a member was upset and wanted CP3 during the draft. :snowballfight: