• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

TheHawkSquawk: Atlanta Hawks just got a shoutout on the Cleveland Show LMAO! nice

Hawksquawk

Just out of curiosity, which players on the Hawks could you see going to a stripclub/topless bar in real life? I nominate Joe Johnson & Smoove. Bibby seems like he has "been there, done that" in his younge years.

Edited by Blunt91

Just out of curiosity, which players on the Hawks could you see going to a stripclub/topless bar in real life? I nominate Joe Johnson & Smoove. Bibby seems like he has "been there, done that" in his younge years.

Joe Johnson definitly.

lol...this made me laugh and I got to thinking. I could see JJ in a stripclub sitting in the back, incognito, all to himself with the hottest girl in the joint riding his lap. Smoove I can see being the obnoxious dude yelling and laughing stuffing 10 dollar bills in the G strings of the ladies dancing on the pole. I could also see Zaza sitting at a table in an Armani suit with police like sunglasses on sipping a martini while explaining to young Jeff Teague how he could take home any woman in the bar just like he does in his homeland of Georgia. Teague just happy to be "out with the fellas" is chubbing in his pants because he's an NBA guy now and girls like that and he's actually old enough to be in the place....

lol...this made me laugh and I got to thinking. I could see JJ in a stripclub sitting in the back, incognito, all to himself with the hottest girl in the joint riding his lap. Smoove I can see being the obnoxious dude yelling and laughing stuffing 10 dollar bills in the G strings of the ladies dancing on the pole. I could also see Zaza sitting at a table in an Armani suit with police like sunglasses on sipping a martini while explaining to young Jeff Teague how he could take home any woman in the bar just like he does in his homeland of Georgia. Teague just happy to be "out with the fellas" is chubbing in his pants because he's an NBA guy now and girls like that and he's actually old enough to be in the place....

Z-pac would be the biggest balla @ the club.

Smoove I can see being the obnoxious dude yelling and laughing stuffing 10 dollar bills in the G strings of the ladies dancing on the pole.

uhm... why? other than barking at refs, Josh seems like one of the most laid back people on the team, hence the nickname Smoove. Have you ever seen him get interviewed? actually seems a little shy...

LOL

My younger brother hung out with Horford at the Cheetah last season. He said he was really cool and hung out with him and his friends for a good while. He told Al he would be honored if Al kissed his girlfriend and he did it! Pretty funny guy.

My younger brother hung out with Horford at the Cheetah last season. He said he was really cool and hung out with him and his friends for a good while. He told Al he would be honored if Al kissed his girlfriend and he did it! Pretty funny guy.

How does your Younger brother know Horford?