• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thunder at Hawks, AKA Kevin Durant: Dat Boy Good

Hawksquawk

Oh OK now. I see I have a jealous hater on the board, just arbitrarly giving me -1s on all my posts. LOL . . . keep it up then hater. The mods know who you are though.

Smoove needs to hit these 2 FTs to tie the game. It's bee a struggle to get back into this game, but the defense has kept us in it. If we can take the lead, we'll win. Crawford want the ball, but JJ has overlooked him twice. Craw has missed his last 5 shots though, I think. Horford can't pick up foul #6.

Just play defense guys and close this game out.

Tie game . . good job Smoove.

Oh boy here we go with another Phoenix type ending? Come on miss a FT Durant ... alright missed the second, we still have a shot ...

Man that sucks to have lost this game but the Thunder deserved to win and the Hawks didn't. At least we had a shot to tie it at the end.

So now will we see the posts saying JJ is the better clutch shooter?

Not after the stinker Joe put up in the 4th quarter. Apparently Joe is allergic to passing the ball once it become the 4th quarter. I mean, the thunder had no one that could stop Horford in the post, yet it comes down to Joe throwing up garbage shots.

Oh well. This is what happens when you let a good team have its way with you on your home floor. Thunder made the plays when they had to. That's a very nice young team.

We missed a ton of shots from close range. Jamal had to have missed 6 of his last 7 shots. JJ would hit 3, then miss 4, then make 2, then miss 3. Just an up and down game from him.

From a coaching standpoint, I guess the question for the next 48 hours will be . . . why didn't Mario play in the 2nd half.

Tough loss. Hopefully this will get them focused for the Bobcat game.

And good job by the kids. They were loud and into the game, especially at the end.

Oh well. This is what happens when you let a good team have its way with you on your home floor. Thunder made the plays when they had to. That's a very nice young team.

We missed a ton of shots from close range. Jamal had to have missed 6 of his last 7 shots. JJ would hit 3, then miss 4, then make 2, then miss 3. Just an up and down game from him.

From a coaching standpoint, I guess the question for the next 48 hours will be . . . why didn't Mario play in the 2nd half.

Tough loss. Hopefully this will get them focused for the Bobcat game.

And good job by the kids. They were loud and into the game, especially at the end.

My nephew was one of those kids.....lol. Yea the kids really had it rocking in there, I thought I was going to have to move from my section bc they were really killing it over there. Didn't play hard until the final minutes so we didn't deserve to win that game.....all that being said we still almost pulled it out....and who didn't see that shot from crawford at the end of the game coming? lol