• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe's selfish play in a great second half is a problem.

Plainview1981

• Moderators

Looking back, I think most Hawks fans would rather have seen Nique play out the year and us then sign Dikembe in the offseason rather than trade Nique during our best run of his era for a half season of Danny freaking Manning.

I agree that Deke was easily more valuable going forward but also think that we short-shrifted ourselves out of a legitimate contending team by acquiring Manning.

• Premium Member

Still think Joe takes too much heat in this town. Much of this started when Hawks signed Crawford. Funny thing is that Jamal Crawford was a perennial loser before he came here. In fact many of his losses came when he and JJ went head-to-head,

• Moderators

Much of this started when Hawks signed Crawford.

I think it started when JJ didn't resign with the Hawks this offseason. A lot of people assumed he was gone and turned on him. I am still optimistic that he will resign as long as we offer the most money (which we can do).

• Premium Member

I think it started when JJ didn't resign with the Hawks this offseason. A lot of people assumed he was gone and turned on him. I am still optimistic that he will resign as long as we offer the most money (which we can do).

I think Crawford has a lot to do with it, though. Some people who were already naturally inclined to hating on JJ then could delude themselves into thinking that if we let Joe walk, start Crawford, and bring in a new sixth man wing to replace him, we won't lose much ground.

• Premium Member

I think Crawford has a lot to do with it, though. Some people who were already naturally inclined to hating on JJ then could delude themselves into thinking that if we let Joe walk, start Crawford, and bring in a new sixth man wing to replace him, we won't lose much ground.

The same Jamal Crawford that has never led a team to the playoffs. Typical ATL fans being all about the flash.