• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight's game has been postponed

jerrywest

I'm actually glad they postponed this game. It would've been kind of hectic trying to fly into DC, then trying to get to the hotel and to the game. The storm is still going on in that area, and all of D.C. is basically shut down.

Looking at our schedule and the Wizards schedule, I see that we have a 5 day rest period in early March. We play on Monday the 8th @ New York, but don't play again until Saturday the 13th. The Wizards, during that time, play in Boston on Sunday the 7th, have a home game with Houston on the 9th, and then go to Detroit that Friday on the 12th.

To me . . the obvious time to make up this game, would be that Wednesday on the 10th, in Washington. That way, we can leave New York that Monday night and arrive in D.C. and chill for a day, and play Wednesday. For the Wiz, it would force them to play a back to back, but since they play Tuesday, and don't have a game until Friday, they could actually play that Wednesday night as well.

So my prediction . . . the makeup game will be Wednesday, March 10th in D.C.

It's OK I guess...the Arca race is on SpeedTV at 4:30 (Danica driving) and the Bud Shootout follows that...plus Sat night is usually good for old movies.

The thing I don't get is why they panic like children at snow? We lived in Denver for 5 years and the kids never got a single snow day off school. A foot of snow was just a standard occurance.

We moved back here to ATL and the kids got a snow day for 1 inch.snowballfight.gif

It's OK I guess...the Arca race is on SpeedTV at 4:30 (Danica driving) and the Bud Shootout follows that...plus Sat night is usually good for old movies.

The thing I don't get is why they panic like children at snow? We lived in Denver for 5 years and the kids never got a single snow day off school. A foot of snow was just a standard occurance.

We moved back here to ATL and the kids got a snow day for 1 inch.snowballfight.gif

We have these two new inventions called salt and snow plows here in Cincinnati. Do not think they have heard of them yet in Atlanta. In all fairness, I lived in the Atlanta area for 30 years and its just hard to justify that kind of maintenance cost for one ice/snow day a year....